Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

Rosemary Attaway 02-26-2019 01:45 PM

I got another card w/candies from Jarenie I think that is the last. Thanks!

Anoka Quilter 02-27-2019 10:31 AM

I know I am the quite one on this list, and never post much. But as I take my leave from the Birthday-Swap I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the great candies. I have been in this swap for four years, so have traded with many of you for several years. For some of you it was our first year together.

I also want to thank our wonderful Hostess Barb for all she does in keeping this group running so smoothly. She is truly the hostess with the mostess.

I need to make up those fun and wonderful little candies into something, and I actually do have a few patterns in mind. When I actually get something completed I will be sure to pop in to say hi show you what I have made with all the goodies I have received from you all over the years.

My reason for leaving is that I do not feel I have the time to commit to the group right now. I actually purchased my own quilt shop.

I do plan to hang out on the board, and maybe post once in awhile. I also plan on still being the Hostess of the Ornament Swap in 2019. I enjoy hostessing that event.

Thank you everyone for all the fun times and great memories. I actually have all my birthday cards saved from over the years. It is kinda fun to get them out once and a while and look at them.

trish b 02-27-2019 07:06 PM

Anoka: You will be missed in our swap.
Congraulations for purchasing a quilt shop. I wish I lived closer so I could be one of your customers.
I will be part of the ornament swap again this year.
trish b

sunrise450 02-28-2019 06:12 AM

Anoka, A quilt shop! That sounds like so much fun. What is the name of your shop and are you going to be online?

barbarakibler23 03-01-2019 06:20 AM

Anika sorry to see you go ...please post some pictures of your finished product that you make with your candy squares on the new birthday thread.
Barb

barbarakibler23 03-01-2019 06:37 AM

So I noticed in my being under the weather last week....I missed a very important birthday. I am so sorry Janice McC.

I sincerely hope that your birthday was a great day. She has to wait allllllll year lllloooonnnnggg watching all of us open our packages. She is a very patient women and has been a great friend to me.

Happy Birthday Janice<3

barbarakibler23 03-01-2019 06:48 AM

I sent all the on time swappers to Oldcatlady...now she is going to pick a winner for the prize she is sending out.

Please post it on this thread Oldcatlady.

oldcatlady 03-02-2019 07:34 AM

Hello,

Another year has ended and we've started another already! Time sure does fly by! I put all the names that Barb gave me in a hat and picked one. jaba is the winner!!! Yahoo! jaba, I'm sending a package your way. Should I send it to Florida or west? :)

barbarakibler23 03-02-2019 07:34 AM

Oldcatlady your mailbox is full

oldcatlady 03-02-2019 07:48 AM

Barb, I cleaned it out, sorry about that!