Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

barbarakibler23 07-20-2018 06:35 AM

Happy Birthday to our Birthday twins LUM<:) and Hav4 boys<:)!!!! Twins of a different mother and father but brought together by the love of quilting, I'm a day early ...so start celebrating! Enjoy your day<:)<:)

Janice McC 07-20-2018 07:32 AM

Enjoy your weekend!

Although I dislike doing it so early, I'm going to mail out TravelingGramma's candy package today. Next month is ramping up with lots of activities and I don't want to set the package aside now that I've addressed it. Be on the lookout TG! :)

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 8097276)
Good morning everyone...............
August address is in your PM box.

I am going out of town Friday to Sunday so I will try and check in but I don't think there is wifi. Have a nice weekend.

SheriR 07-20-2018 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 8096961)
Love seeing all your blocks SheriR.

Right not all my focus in on my Row-by-Row. I am hoping that I will have all my rows pieced/appliqued by the end of this weekend. Maybe if I get really lucky I will eve get it together and on the quilter. Then I think I will jump into the mystery. It looks like fun and I have tons of new candies to use.

I hope you have time to make the mystery. Like I said, easy to catch up.

The Row by Row is super fun. I hope you post a picture. I have skipped it the last two years. I just don't have time, and I have TOO MANY kits from previous years undone.... :D

bjsmith57 07-20-2018 09:41 AM

I placed the August Birthday candies in the mail this morning.

Have a great weekend.

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 8097276)
Good morning everyone...............
August address is in your PM box.

I am going out of town Friday to Sunday so I will try and check in but I don't think there is wifi. Have a nice weekend.

Faintly Artistic 07-20-2018 10:15 AM

Travellinggramma, your package is going out today. It will be early since it doesn't have too far to go!

Faintly Artistic 07-20-2018 10:18 AM

Haven't seen many pics lately...I would love to see pics of what you guys are doing with your candies. I am mulling over them. I have a twin to finish hand quilting, only have the border to go, then can bind it. Then I have another twin to hand quilt, and am piecing a queen for myself (finally!) that I will be hand quilting as well. I'm thinking of starting something with the candies when I am done piecing my quilt. I like to machine piece during the day since everything is upstairs in the craft loft. Hand quilting is done downstairs in the family room when everyone is home.

Texastam 07-20-2018 11:16 AM

Hey ladies. We are having a heat wave here in Texas. I am just waiting for a hobbit to throw a ring in my back yard. Lol. The grandgirls are coming for a visit this weekend it should be fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Candies Received

6-15
Bjsmith57

6-22
Barabarakibler23
MizMelly

6-23
Gaijin
SheriR
JennR8R

6-24
JuanitaBeans
FaintlyArtistic
LUM

6-25
Armylady2012

6-28
Lstew1212
Janice McC
Jaba
Givio
Pinkflowers

6-30
TrishB
Onaemtnest
Patricks Mom
IceLeopard
TravelingGramma
Jane Quilter

7-2
Miquilter
Sunrise450
Anoka Quilter
Crispy Frog
Kele
Hav4boys

7-6
Oldcatlady
Aborning
Pattyjo
WMU Teach

7-8
Rosemary Attaway
Lottieparker
Happylab
CrazyConnie

hav4boys 07-20-2018 12:32 PM

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Cannot wait to open all my cards tomorrow.

I have received them all but 2. I am counting LStew's as received.

I got PattyJo's yesterday. Hopefully the last two will be in the mail today or tomorrow.

hav4boys 07-20-2018 12:37 PM

Has anyone heard from Jarenie?

WMUTeach 07-20-2018 06:41 PM

I am ready to burst! I am so excited! I finished all the steps to date for our mystery (scrappy random colors) and I am nearly finished with a second version that is from my orange stash. I had about 350 of orange, so I needed to do a little cutting from my stash to hit the 398 or what ever it is we need, nearly 400. Ready for Thursday to arrive!

Whooo Hooo!