Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-16-overachievers-2-month-group-t276350.html)

terriamn 03-15-2016 02:43 PM

Great blocks Janice, love them both. Can't wait to start on the blocks.

tonight my dd is bringing her young dog to meet my old one. Have offered to watch Boomer when they go on vacation. Kids think the dog will drive me and the dog crazy. Hoping it goes smoothly.

joanelizbay 03-15-2016 04:29 PM

WOW I love it Janice!! Im not an orange person either but the Carpenter Star turned out so pretty that I thought It would be a great center for the blocks you gals make!! Thank you!! Kass...I LOVE the blue and purple in the same fabric pattern..wish connecting threads still had some of it!!

Janice McC 03-16-2016 03:35 AM

Hi Joan, so glad you like the block. I just didn't have the heart to cut up the whole thing into small pieces so you couldn't see how pretty the fabric is. That's why I chose this one with the big center. (Did I mention I love this fabric? lol)

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7495263)
WOW I love it Janice!! Im not an orange person either but the Carpenter Star turned out so pretty that I thought It would be a great center for the blocks you gals make!! Thank you!!.....

Janice McC 03-16-2016 03:39 AM

Thanks, Libster, I'm relieved. I debated that brown but it really does work well. Your pink fabric is a pretty color pink and I ended up using a scrap of it in Billi's block too as it was a great match to her fabric. Note to self: take new pic of Billi's block and post it.

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7495164)
Oh, I love, love, love it! Exactly what I had in mind. You done good, Girl! You know how I love stars.
Forgot to say that I got my tracking number.

Libster 03-16-2016 10:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple of blocks I made for myself. See, Janice, your star is perfect with them!

joanelizbay 03-16-2016 11:00 AM

I like star patterns too, esp to go with the big Carpenter star that is going to be the center of the quilt! BUT anything is great....cant wait to get my package!!

Billi 03-16-2016 04:25 PM

Janice those are awesome I can't wait to see mine HINT HINT!!!!!! I know real subtle.

Libster your pictures are not showing :( or is that just me?

Kass Of course you went there and let me tell you getting them put together is kind of kicking my ass....who knew I would get my ass kicked by my own boots?

Terri how is Mom doing? It's not easing being the daughter that lives right there and takes care of everything but being you poses it's own set of challenges. It's hard to be there all the time and it's hard not to be there. I have been there done that got 2 different t shirts and all I have to say is both rolls sucked.

Kassaundra 03-16-2016 04:31 PM

I saw them earlier, but can't see them now.

Libster 03-16-2016 04:38 PM

"Libster your pictures are not showing or is that just me? "

They're showing on my screen. Maybe refresh the page or try clicking the link for my albums and click on Boom 16. They're all in there too. Sorry.

Billi 03-16-2016 05:27 PM

I wonder if it is a QB issue because when I go to your albums al I see is funky looking links that still won't show the pictures no matter how many times I click too weird :-/