Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   BOOM 17 Sign-ups OPEN! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-17-sign-ups-open-t280335.html)

travelinggramma 07-12-2016 04:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am signing up for the 3 month. Going for autumn - any colors, style, applique, pp, hand sewn,etc.
Yes, Connecting thread - anything 50% off and great quality!!
I love being part of the booms - and have loved all my blocks.
Billi - wow - did you hand applique the flowers in the border - great idea.
Hmm - fish - we could all do a different one - dogfish, buffalo fish, dragon fish...naked chicken fish?

Billi 07-12-2016 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7600381)
I am signing up for the 3 month. Going for autumn - any colors, style, applique, pp, hand sewn,etc.
Hmm - fish - we could all do a different one - dogfish, buffalo fish, dragon fish...naked chicken fish?

Love fall fabrics TG those are very pretty!
Thank you and my flowers were machine appliqué.

naked chicken fish and moons "cat fish" you guys crack me up I can't wait to make some find of fish I love her fabric and idea.

mollymunchkin 07-12-2016 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7600381)

Clown fish anyone?

Janice McC 07-12-2016 05:20 PM

I think it would be a fish-cat block. :)

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 7600247)
If I applique this as a cat, does that count as a "catfish" block?

ibex94 07-12-2016 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So very excited to participate in BOOM 17! Count me in for the 3-month group! I have no color requests as you all have amazing talents and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with my fabric!!!

jaba 07-12-2016 06:27 PM

Have one group cut and packaged, waiting for fabric to arrive for the other. When it gets here I will post each group. Love the marti gras, lots of color it that for sure!

QuilterMomma 07-12-2016 06:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my fabrics but may change out the civil war one yet. Not sure. May use the red one for both. Will see as time progresses. Have had a funeral to deal with and a homesick 20 year old daughter that is CA right now. More than I want to deal with. Anyone want to weed the garden for me, I am being overtaken by weeds.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]553847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]553848[/ATTACH]

jaba 07-12-2016 06:49 PM

Nope, don't want to be in your shoes:)daughter wise..
hubby weeds, harvests and brings to the house. I clean, wash, etc. and do with it whatever. Lately is goes to the neighbors..or the chickens..2 people can't eat that much. Just had 2 neighbors leave with bags of lettuce, spinach, raspberries, strawberries and apricots!! I'm going to quit washing it all for them

ibex94 07-12-2016 06:50 PM

Quiltermomma -- both are sweet and wonderfully flexible!!! I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your homesick daughter can take your mind off of the sadness for a while.

Janice McC 07-13-2016 03:36 AM

Two more people have signed up for the 3 month group. I'll post names soon so everyone can see where we are with sign-ups. :)