Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

terriamn 03-30-2018 02:35 PM

Mine are here. Thanks everyone they are so pretty

jaba 03-30-2018 04:44 PM

Started on mine today and even have some strips sewn. I have left some feedback and if I missed you please let me know so I can correct it. Thanks to all of you for swapping.....you have made this a fun Boom 20

Bluelady 03-30-2018 09:52 PM

My office texted me and told me the blocks are there! I am excited to get them, fun times!!!

jaba 03-31-2018 02:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yup! I started sewing those strips on and that's all it took. Yesterday and part of today and here is the quilt. It will have to wait for a few days, or weeks the way it is snowing up there, until we get back to Wyoming to be quilted but it's ready and even have the label for the back. Hope you like what I did with your block ladies, I think it turned out rather Christmassy:)Thank you all for some very nice blocks!![ATTACH=CONFIG]591988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591989[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 03-31-2018 02:38 PM

That's beautiful Jaba! The green sashing looks so nice. Love your label for the back, too.

What kind of pen do you use to write on fabric?

Cheesehead 03-31-2018 02:39 PM

Oh my gosh Jaba, that's absolutely beautiful!

We are not planning on heading back to the Midwest until late in April. Don't rush getting back home, the temperatures are still cold. I am not ready for temperatures in the 40's for a daily high! Geez, we are used to the temps in the 70's and 80's, no way do I want to head back north to freeze my hinny off!

terriamn 03-31-2018 03:06 PM

Jaba that turned out so beautiful. Congratulations on such a quick finish. The green sashing looks great and love the gold in the borders.

Mona G 03-31-2018 03:14 PM

Jaba, it turned out great. How fun!!
I haven't taken my blocks out of the bag yet. I have a t-shirt quilt I need to get done first.

Libster 03-31-2018 03:50 PM

Jaba, I love your quilt top! Boy, it went together like a dream, didn't it? Love the label on the back too. How creative is that!? You're going to enjoy this one.

Janice McC 03-31-2018 04:54 PM

Doesn’t that beat all! You’ve got to have the record on a finished boom top. Congratulations, Jaba! You really made our blocks look perfect. And I love the label.

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8032186)
Yup! I started sewing those strips on and that's all it took. Yesterday and part of today and here is the quilt. It will have to wait for a few days, or weeks the way it is snowing up there, until we get back to Wyoming to be quilted but it's ready and even have the label for the back. Hope you like what I did with your block ladies, I think it turned out rather Christmassy:)Thank you all for some very nice blocks!![ATTACH=CONFIG]591988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591989[/ATTACH]