Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

sewbizgirl 06-05-2018 05:39 AM

Libster! Love the new avatar. It's great to put faces with names. <3

Yes Billi, we are all hoping it wasn't your machine pedal foot that got broken!

Libster 06-05-2018 06:13 AM

" Libster! Love the new avatar. It's great to put faces with names. "

Oh, well, it ain't "purdy" but we all know the camera takes what's in front of it. I just thought I'd shock everybody awake this morning. LOL

Cheesehead 06-05-2018 06:14 AM

Oh Billi that's terrible news, I suspect it will probably feel worse today :(. Hopefully you will be a quick healer.

Libster, so happy to put a face with the name!

klaws 06-05-2018 06:16 AM

Sewbiz, love your paisley fabric and the block you made. It will be a beautiful quilt.
Terriamn, the paper doll fabric is adorable. I hope your friend has a safe delivery.
Billi, you poor thing. I think the ice, Tylenol and booze should help quite a bit. :D Hope it heals quickly.
Libster, great picture!

sewbizgirl 06-05-2018 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8070970)

Oh, well, it ain't "purdy" but we all know the camera takes what's in front of it. I just thought I'd shock everybody awake this morning. LOL

LOL, you are a very pretty lady!

Libster 06-05-2018 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8070973)
LOL, you are a very pretty lady!

LOL Bribery could possibly get you anything! LOL

D.Henson 06-05-2018 06:31 AM

Libster: Great picture and I love your hair!

Janice McC 06-05-2018 07:39 AM

Libster, love the avatar. Nice to see you. I think it's a great pic. Your little smile makes me think you know a secret that we don't! :)

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8070970)
" Libster! Love the new avatar. It's great to put faces with names. "

Janice McC 06-05-2018 07:40 AM

LOL. You're too funny, GramE. :) :) :)

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8070937)
Ha, I was thinking about sending a picture in my envelope with X’s on my choices and a few “bonus” tea bags. I got a new delightful green tea w/lemon. ❤️

Janice McC 06-05-2018 07:44 AM

Oh, for heaven's sake, Billi. Ouch! That must hurt like the dickens! I'm sorry to hear about the fall but I'm so glad Nancy was with you. Hope she's driving you back home when the time comes. Hugs...

Originally Posted by Billi (Post 8070742)

I'm currently out of town visiting Sedona AZ with my very good friend/almost sister. yesterday (our first full day) we took a hike through oak creek canyon and of course while crossing the river I slipped and broke two bones in my foot one the toe next to the baby toe the other just up from there.:shock:. Thank god for cold river water because putting it back in place hurt like a MOTHER. I was able to finish our day but Last night Nancy made me go get X-rays to be sure that was all that was wrong because my foot swelled like the elephant man. At least it's a pretty shade of purple. :D.

My immediate future holds lots of ice Tylenol and booze. I can live with that.