Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-25-pumpkins-2-month-group-t312387.html)

Macybaby 10-27-2020 10:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And one for JayneW. I really liked this heart, plan on making myself one too.

JayneW 10-27-2020 10:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hello all, lots of beautiful blocks posted! Macy, your stash is amazing and thank you for the heart block! It is great.

I had a nice trip to Phoenix but came home to 15 inches of snow.... ugh, so much shoveling! My steroid injection seems to be SLOWLY helping - fingers crossed it keeps getting better. Dr said it could be up to two weeks to feel the full impact.

Here are my latest blocks. It was nice escape from the snow! Bugaroo, Libster and Sewbiz.

terriamn 10-27-2020 11:22 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Jayne glad you had a good time, yuck on coming back to snow

Sewbiz was correct one of my HST’s was turned wrong and now it is corrected. Thank’s for noticing that Sewbiz. Next is MJ’s, Mobile and Janyne’s

One block left to do but my neck and shoulders are screaming to stop for a bit.

mjpEncinitas 10-27-2020 11:36 AM

Thank you Terriamn. I love my colorful block

JayneW 10-27-2020 11:52 AM

Thanks Terriamn, I love my block! Isn't it crazy you can stare and stare at a block and miss something that becomes so obvious later!

sewbizgirl 10-27-2020 12:18 PM

Macybaby, Jayne and Terri, beautiful blocks today! Thank you so much for mine, and Terri thank you for turning that hst. I usually don't see my goofs until I see a photo...

Sorry you were greeted by snow, Jayne. I bet it was pretty tho. Did you have snow at home too, Terri? I'm curious how long it took you to get home from Texas. Or should I say, "get from home #2 to home #1"?

ibex94 10-27-2020 01:03 PM

Snowman Fussy cut block!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8427810)
Three more blocks Sewbiz, Ibex and Bugaroo. Hope you like your block

My snowmen are lovely! Great block. It screams fun to me. Thank you!!

All your blocks are great.

I keep scoping out the gallery. I'm happy to see how different the same pattern can look with the different fabrics that everyone is posting!

Bugaroo 10-27-2020 02:34 PM

Love my block Terri! The yellows are lovely and bright! Thank you

terriamn 10-27-2020 02:49 PM

Sewbiz yes we were treated to not only snow but cold. It was 24 degree when we got back from Texas. Hubby is actually having a harder time acclimating to the cold and I had a much harder time adjusting to the heat. It was 24 hours of driving time, we spent one night in Perry Oklahoma and that wasn't counted in the driving time. We never stopped for meals we, packed food to nibble on in car and only stopped at gas stations and wayside rests to use the restrooms

terriamn 10-27-2020 03:25 PM

Sewbiz the funny thing is it took us 24 hours both ways. Going down we followed the navigation system in car, hit Oklahoma City during rush hour and that slowed us way down then the next morning there was a truck stalled in a construction zone. Coming home there was a major accident on the freeway, it took hubby an hour to inch over to the exit about a half lock away. His sister showed us a way to avoid Oklahoma City and where to catch the Kansas turnpike. We were making great time then hit a snow sleet storm in Iowa, at times we were only going 40 MPH. Talk about frustrating. Guess we learned to expect the unexpected.