Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-25-pumpkins-2-month-group-t312387.html)

Janice McC 09-07-2020 02:53 PM

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Good evening. This is the dedicated thread for the 2 month group, Pumpkins. Please begin posting here if you are in this group. Thank you!

Let the Boom begin!

Pumpkins, 2 month
Bugaroo
Hav4boys
Ibex94
Jaba
JayneW*
Libster
Klaws
Macybaby
mjpEncinitas*
Mobile
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn*

Everyone sends me 19 F8s except Terriamn, mjpEncinitas and JayneW who will send me 11 F8s

Important Dates:

ALL F8s due to me Friday, September 18, 2020
I ship F8s to you Monday, September 21, 2020

Pumpkins blocks due to me Thursday, November 12, 2020
I mail 2 month group’s blocks Thursday, November 19, 2020

sewbizgirl 09-07-2020 03:00 PM

I found you, Pumpkins!

Bugaroo 09-07-2020 03:15 PM

Yippee! My swatches are all washed, pressed, and packaged ready to go!

Janice, hope your headache is better.

ibex94 09-07-2020 04:02 PM

Hiya pumpkins! Baggies are ready but I need to put the note together. And then figure out how to post pictures to this newfangled board. Happy Labor Day!!

Libster 09-07-2020 04:03 PM

Mine go to the post office in the morning.

Macybaby 09-08-2020 03:41 AM

I still have to pick my fabric for this group. Have a dentist appointment this afternoon and don't plan on going back to work afterwards, so I'll take some time and pull something from stash.

I'm participating in both groups so will see how I can get everything in one envelope. When I sent my sister a large selection of masks, I vacuum sealed up the main bag. Not only does it take more air out, but it also makes things a lot more "solid" in the process.

Janice McC 09-08-2020 03:44 AM

Good morning, Pumpkins! My, how that word - pumpkin - brings a smile to my face. Makes me thing of all things autumn. Anyway, as usual I digress. Thank you for all the reply emails I’ve gotten so far. You all are on top of it! Some fabric will be on its way today. Woo hoo. Can’t wait to see what everyone is sending.

Have a wonderful day.

klaws 09-08-2020 05:10 AM

I'm here with all the pumpkins! I will be sending my package within the next couple of days. Can't wait to get started.

terriamn 09-08-2020 05:22 AM

Pumpkins

I haven’t picked out fabric for pumpkins either. Will send fabric from a previous Boom to add to my blocks. Would love to have enough blocks to make quilt for our master bedrooms

Pretty darn chilly here, 47 degrees but No snow in forecast. Thank goodness

Janice McC 09-08-2020 07:53 AM

A Boomer just asked whether she could send a second smaller piece of fabric to be used as an accent piece. The answer is yes. Try to keep the piece to 8 1/2 inches square or less to keep us from going right back to the squashing issue of too much fabric in an envelope.

Also, a reminder that generally Boomers keep the remnants from the F8s and accent fabric they receive unless there is a specific request by the owner to return them. Not everyone keeps them but it's been customary to do so throughout the Booms.