Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

missgigglewings 08-02-2010 10:16 AM

I wanna go too! :(

shaysmema 08-02-2010 11:34 AM

I want to go too

CraftsByRobin 08-02-2010 11:37 AM

I so bad want to do this ... if there are 35 ... divide by 4 months ... would be approximately 9 blocks to complete per month ... approximately 2 blocks per week

This is way too hard of a decision ... *must think think think ... like Winnie the Pooh*

purplemem 08-02-2010 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I so bad want to do this ... if there are 35 ... divide by 4 months ... would be approximately 9 blocks to complete per month ... approximately 2 blocks per week

This is way too hard of a decision ... *must think think think ... like Winnie the Pooh*

Roooobbbiiiiiiinnnnn, the F8s are calling you! :shock: Remember how fun it was when the fabrics starting playing together??

all the fabrics shouting to you, c'mon and play
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90486[/ATTACH]

shaysmema 08-02-2010 02:26 PM

Bought my fabric today now to wash and iron then cut, can't wait to start.

NorBanaquilts 08-02-2010 03:48 PM

You know you want to! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Besides we'll miss you! :lol: :lol:

CraftsByRobin 08-02-2010 04:00 PM

I'm so tempted ... especially since I got three squishes... which I just posted pictures of in Boomerrang #2

NorBanaquilts 08-02-2010 04:37 PM

I'm so tempted ... especially since I got three squishes... which I just posted pictures of in Boomerrang #2

That wasn't a yes :lol:
There's only 2 spots left! They may go fast! You would be so sad if someone else got all you squishes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

leakus 08-02-2010 04:41 PM

Ops, I joined and feel exited about it already but then I read about having to do 2 blocks per weeks sounded like a lot for a full time worker and mom of a 5 yr old. I hope I can do it!! I will definetivelly look for encouragement for you quilters! This is my first swap. I am scared to death!! I won't let you down!!!
andrea

LovingIzabella 08-02-2010 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by leakus
Ops, I joined and feel exited about it already but then I read about having to do 2 blocks per weeks sounded like a lot for a full time worker and mom of a 5 yr old. I hope I can do it!! I will definetivelly look for encouragement for you quilters! This is my first swap. I am scared to death!! I won't let you down!!!
andrea

Andrea,
Take a deep breath! Relax-it is ok :-) I work full time as well and have a 4 year old so I know it can seem daunting. However you have to remember you time is just as important as everyone else time! Even if you only get to sew 20 minutes a day you can accomplish so very much!
If you need anything we are here to help!!

Oh Robin you know you want to join 3-just thing of all those squishies calling your name...and there is only 1 thats right 1 spot left as of right now...

Hugs
April