Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

leakus 08-02-2010 06:18 PM

I received a very nice PM from OdessaQuilt. Thank you very much. It was very supporting and gave me tips to get organized with the labels, mail and how to select blocks. Love you already OddessaQuilts. You are a generous person.
I will be looking for my fabric this week.
leakus

CraftsByRobin 08-02-2010 06:40 PM

Okay ... Okay ... who keeps twisting my arm ... ;) (feels it being twisted) ... I hear the squishies calling my name ...

I have about 4 total quilts to do and all this stuff piling up ... by Christmas and getting ready to take a class ... if it wasn't for that ... I would do it ...

I will be watching 3.0 and signing up for 4.0 ... but I will miss this swap ... it gave me so much confidence :D If I didn't have so much going on (and I may be switching positions at work in addition to everything else) ... otherwise I would join

BUT I am your encourager and cheerleader :D

jetnica 08-02-2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
Okay ... Okay ... who keeps twisting my arm ... ;) (feels it being twisted) ... I hear the squishies calling my name ...

I have about 4 total quilts to do and all this stuff piling up ... by Christmas and getting ready to take a class ... if it wasn't for that ... I would do it ...

I will be watching 3.0 and signing up for 4.0 ... but I will miss this swap ... it gave me so much confidence :D If I didn't have so much going on (and I may be switching positions at work in addition to everything else) ... otherwise I would join

BUT I am your encourager and cheerleader :D

Robin! You're on the cheering squad with me!!

We'll have fun getting our stuff caught up, and dreaming about our 4.0 blocks!

OdessaQuilts 08-02-2010 07:59 PM

Hey, look, ladies ......... I only made pompons for MJ -- my stash is far too important to me to be making them for EVERYONE! Oy! You guys are just like my kids .... what one gets, the rest want ...... ahhhhhhhh!

Just kidding! Jetnica and Robin, I will miss the two of you this time around, but I know you'll be cheering us on from the sidlines.

I can hear you now: "two, four, six, eight. oh, whose blocks are really great? yours! yours! yours!!!!!"

You guys are just too funny!

Odessa

kwiltkrazy 08-02-2010 08:03 PM

When do we send the fat1/8ths out?

OdessaQuilts 08-02-2010 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
When do we send the fat1/8ths out?

Soon as April sends the address list and gives us the official "okie-dokie" ....

Oy! Such fun to be had!

kwiltkrazy 08-02-2010 08:48 PM

OK, Thank you. Guess I go shopping in my stash, and see if I have to hit LQS.

KarenBarnes 08-02-2010 08:52 PM

Guess I'll have to go shopping! Ah darn! :)

reneebobby 08-03-2010 03:23 AM

Oh, boy we need a cheering squad this time around with Christmas lurking in the background. hahahaha I know 2 blocks a week sound like a lot but once you get the hang of it they go fast. I sometimes don't sew but pick fabrics and cut and cut and cut then one day just park my fanny on a chair and sew and sew and sew then no sooner than you know 10 blocks are flying out the door heading back home to mommy or daddy. hehehe

LovingIzabella 08-03-2010 03:48 AM

As soon as signups close and we have a full 36 member roster I will email out the spreadsheet of addresses used for mailing labels and tracking your F8s and blocks.

This is going to be fun especially if we have cheerleaders!! We will miss you ladies but appreciate the support on the sidelines!

Hugs
April

ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT :-)