Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

reneebobby 08-03-2010 03:53 AM

Yeap, need cheerleaders, but at least my fabric was ordered and shipped same day from thousands of bolts. I have never ordered from there so I hope (went cheepest shipping) that it arrives this weekend so I can do the most dreaded chore in my life, wash, dry and IRON oh I just hate the IRON. It's strange how I like to quilt and I have to use an IRON.

LovingIzabella 08-03-2010 04:12 AM

Wooohooo we have hit 36 but I am waiting for one lady to confirm she wants in on the swap and I want to see what my doctor tells me today as far as surgery dates. If all goes well I should have the list out tonight :-)

Welcome Montanablu.

Hugs
April

reneebobby 08-03-2010 04:13 AM

Wow that is fast okay send it over when ever.

wendsy 08-03-2010 07:12 AM

I've found 3 coordinating fabrics in my stash-none big enough to cut the entire amount of 8ths. I was wondering if I should include a swatch of the other fabric with each 8th? I don't want to limit anyone's creativity but I would like one quilt in the end, not 3 different wall hangings. Thanks for your imput.

purplemem 08-03-2010 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by wendsy
I've found 3 coordinating fabrics in my stash-none big enough to cut the entire amount of 8ths. I was wondering if I should include a swatch of the other fabric with each 8th? I don't want to limit anyone's creativity but I would like one quilt in the end, not 3 different wall hangings. Thanks for your imput.

Wendsy, that is a good idea. People have done that before. I will be sending "co-ordinating" instructions with my F8s this time.

purplemem 08-03-2010 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Woo!Hoo! Signups are ready to close! Squishies are about to fly!

My dh stopped to check the mail this morning, when he came in he said, "nothing squishy in the mail box. I guess it's too soon."

I told him we're still signing up now, but it will be soon.

Yippee! Almost boomerang time!

Oh, yeah! I'm ready! Time to cut!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91054[/ATTACH]

fryguymoore 08-03-2010 09:14 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am ready! My squishes are ready to go :-) as soon as the adresses arrive.

I managed to buy just the one piece of fabric but DD put a few in the cart :roll: Too bad for her I am not willing to give up my temporary sewing room for her to make anything. I only have this space for another 4 weeks.

The only ones I share my room with, and not by choice!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91062[/ATTACH]

My fabulous foster kitty, Bessy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91063[/ATTACH]

reneebobby 08-03-2010 09:17 AM

I'm awaiting not so paciently for my fabric that I ordered yesterday.

purplemem 08-03-2010 09:24 AM

ReneeBobby,
when I order fabric I want it NOW! Like on my doorstep immediately! I don't understand the 1 or 2 day shipping thing-that should be the slow/cheap options, when I pay priority I expect to hit the ''send" button and then go to the front door! LOL!

reneebobby 08-03-2010 09:35 AM

lmao I went snail I hope it doesn't take to long but att least they shipped the same day. hehehhe