Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

pattis47 06-30-2011 03:35 PM

very nice

Originally Posted by fromzstore
received grown up block today from montanable thank you cindy it is perfect

thanks Linda

Roseysue 06-30-2011 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have some fabric that got separated from it's ID information. I want to do the block, but I need to know who to send it to. Please PM me if this is your fabric with your info, so I can send it to you when I'm done.
Thanks, Sue

brenda21 06-30-2011 07:56 PM

received a very pretty block from Ms. Grace...will post a picture when DS gets home from vacation...thanks so much Ms. Grace :)

Qbee 06-30-2011 09:15 PM

That's the same fabric I used for the Boomerang 4....LOL :D

Originally Posted by Roseysue
I have some fabric that got separated from it's ID information. I want to do the block, but I need to know who to send it to. Please PM me if this is your fabric with your info, so I can send it to you when I'm done.
Thanks, Sue

Ms Grace 07-01-2011 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
received a very pretty block from Ms. Grace...will post a picture when DS gets home from vacation...thanks so much Ms. Grace :)

You are very welcome. :-)

Ms Grace 07-01-2011 06:30 AM

Mailed 4 blocks this morning. Be on the lookout:

*Nurse Bonnie
*Materialgrl
*Havplenty
*NanaKathy55

AngieS 07-01-2011 06:38 AM

Waiting to hear back from the ones I mailed out on Sat. June 25th.

Montanablu
Moonrise
Bolin0909
HeyJami
PaintmeJudy-received and sent me a message. :)
Navarre2011 -Has received and let me know. ;)
OKDarla's block went out Wednesday

When you don't hear back from someone you are always wondering if they just didn't like what you sent. Does anyone else ever wonder this like I do? I know some blocks are going further and take longer. I still have some that I sent back in May I've Not heard from. :(

Navarre2011 07-01-2011 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my grow-up from you today Angie! Thank you so much:)

Originally Posted by AngieS
Waiting to hear back from the ones I mailed out on Sat. June 25th.

Montanablu
Moonrise
Bolin0909
HeyJami
PaintmeJudy-received and sent me a message. :)
Navarre2011
OKDarla's block went out Wednesday

When you don't hear back from someone you are always wondering if they just didn't like what you sent. Does anyone else ever wonder this like I do? I know some blocks are going further and take longer. I still have some that I sent back in May I've Not heard from. :(

AngieS
[ATTACH=CONFIG]219350[/ATTACH]

AngieS 07-01-2011 06:45 AM

Yay! I really liked this one! I thought it looked so clean and crisp. I hope it works for you for what you will be using it for.

Thank you so much for letting me know.
Hugs!!
Angie

See, my point exactly.....yours went all the way from KY to Turkey!! WOW! I figure it would take longer to get to Turkey than other places much closer. :)

PokerDiva 07-01-2011 06:50 AM

Yes Angie, it is very annoying when people can't even take the time to make a short post to tell you it was received, Then at least you know the PO gremlins did not get it.