Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

AngieS 07-01-2011 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Yes Angie, it is very annoying when people can't even take the time to make a short post to tell you it was received, Then at least you know the PO gremlins did not get it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;) Not trying to be rude though but I dont want people waiting until Sept. then telling me they never got their block when I sent it like 3 months back.

Jennifer22206 07-01-2011 07:24 AM

If I'm one of the people, I'm really sorry. I think I've acknoledged every block I've received so far.

I'll double check when I get back from my moms house. :)

AngieS 07-01-2011 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
If I'm one of the people, I'm really sorry. I think I've acknoledged every block I've received so far.

I'm not pointing anyone out specifically. I would just like to know that everyone has received. ;) Jennifer I haven't mailed yours out just yet. ;)

fromzstore 07-01-2011 07:31 AM

i try to post a picture of every block i think if the person takes the time to do a block for us we should acknowledge and post a photo i know i try to take alot of time on the blocks i do and would like to know that they are appreciated.

AngieS 07-01-2011 07:36 AM

Me too. I am always so excited to get to add to my growing stack that I just have to show the block off. :) I have them laid out right now (unless the kids have messed with them!) LOL! I know that I am still a new quilter so it takes me quite some time to try and get the block to look the way I want it to. I try to make sure the corners match etc. So, I have spent a lot of time on them, as I know others do. I just think it's a common courtesy. It was stated in the guidelines as well.

12) Please be courteous to our swappers and post when you receive either someone's fabric or a completed block. This helps us to know the postal gremlins are not at work lol If for some reason you cannot get on the board to post please let me know and I will let the members know. We appreciate interaction with all of our swappers.

PokerDiva 07-01-2011 07:48 AM

No Jennifer, you are not one.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206

Roseysue 07-01-2011 11:23 AM

I haave a number of block pics I haven't posted. There is a lot of time tomorrow, so brace yourselves for quite show.
As you all know we are all artists and do some beautiful work (so much practice!)

AngieS 07-01-2011 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
I haave a number of block pics I haven't posted. There is a lot of time tomorrow, so brace yourselves for quite show.
As you all know we are all artists and do some beautiful work (so much practice!)

I can't wait! I love looking at all the blocks! It gives you so many ideas for more quilts!! ;)

pattis47 07-01-2011 12:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I came home from work early and found an envelope in my mail......I was excited until I saw this.

I was concerned that all would not be well inside the envelope. But what to my wondering eyes should appear........an absoluetly perfect block.....thank you Ms Grace. You did a wonderful job

SCOREBOARD:
Quilters 1
Postal Gremlins 0

OH NO...Postal gremlins
[ATTACH=CONFIG]219487[/ATTACH]

but thankfully the block was perfect!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]219488[/ATTACH]

LauraEllen 07-01-2011 01:50 PM

Got a block from Ms Grace yesterday. Thanks!!!

JaneCat and Craft Phanatic, have you received the blocks I sent you yet? They were mailed on June 20th.

Hope everyone has a great Independence Day!