Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

montanablu 05-24-2011 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
LOL..sorry these photos are so crooked..granddaughter Chloe was wrapped around my legs.

Crooked photos, strange handwriting,even crumbs on the floor - those little quirks are welcome any day! When a grandchild is near, everything in the world is OK! in my book :thumbup:
And I love the name Chloe :thumbup: :-)

Navarre2011 05-24-2011 05:59 AM

Grown-ups scooting there way home today are:
CyndiH
moonrise (2 of 2)
Ms Grace
selfhunter
Enjoy everyone!

AngieS 05-24-2011 07:07 AM

Moonrise-it will be my first grown up block!! YAY!!! This is my first Boom! So....I'm excited! :)

Janetlmt 05-24-2011 07:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by montanablu

LOL..sorry these photos are so crooked..granddaughter Chloe was wrapped around my legs.

Crooked photos, strange handwriting,even crumbs on the floor - those little quirks are welcome any day! When a grandchild is near, everything in the world is OK! in my book :thumbup:

I agree with you. She is our only grandchild and the world is brighter because of her. I have stickers on the furniture, a huge black mark on my sofa..and toys in the bathtub..what fun.

Chloe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201743[/ATTACH]

Ms Grace 05-24-2011 07:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Received F8's today from:

*quiltingran
*nurse bonnie
*angie s

I also got a beautiful block from selfhunter.
Thanks so much! I love it. :-)

made by Selfhunter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201773[/ATTACH]

my blocks so far - Lovin' it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201774[/ATTACH]

AngieS 05-24-2011 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by montanablu

I agree with you. She is our only grandchild and the world is brighter because of her. I have stickers on the furniture, a huge black mark on my sofa..and toys in the bathtub..what fun.

She's such a cutie!!! :)

PokerDiva 05-24-2011 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
On their way home today are grown up blocks for KathyN and quiltin'gran. Received today a F8 from Nurse Bonnie and a beautiful block from fromzstore. Just look at the embroidery. I have to get me one of those machines!

AngieS 05-24-2011 01:05 PM

PokerDiva I saw the extra swap that you did with SewMomma-it was cute! We go to church together. She's such a sweet person. I'm so glad that I have someone to do the block of the month with at our LQS. She has really taken off with sewing. She's been sewing a bunch but now her machine is messing up on her. She just got it like 5 months ago. So she is going to have to take it and have it looked at. That really is a bummer. She's been sewing a lot more than I have. We started doing a quilting thing at church and she and I are the only 2 still sewing. I think the others lost interest. She and I compare things all the time. LOL I love it!
I know that she did your block for you PokerDiva-it's cute too! :)

PokerDiva 05-24-2011 01:09 PM

Thank you. I can't wait to see the block. I hope her machine isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by AngieS
PokerDiva I saw the extra swap that you did with SewMomma-it was cute! We go to church together. She's such a sweet person. I'm so glad that I have someone to do the block of the month with at our LQS. She has really taken off with sewing. She's been sewing a bunch but now her machine is messing up on her. She just got it like 5 months ago. So she is going to have to take it and have it looked at. That really is a bummer. She's been sewing a lot more than I have. We started doing a quilting thing at church and she and I are the only 2 still sewing. I think the others lost interest. She and I compare things all the time. LOL I love it!

AngieS 05-24-2011 01:33 PM

Me too-it's a brand new machine!!! I know she's just got to be sick over it! Poor thing.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Thank you. I can't wait to see the block. I hope her machine isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by AngieS