Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

PokerDiva 05-23-2011 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a F8 today from quiltin'gran and a lovely grown up block from DonnaD.

From Donna D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201265[/ATTACH]

Jennifer22206 05-23-2011 12:37 PM

I received F8ths from:
DonnaD
LauraEllen
quiltin'gran

Great fabrics ladies! I can't wait to get started.

So far, I've not received any grown up blocks from North. I'm so anxious!!

paintmejudy 05-23-2011 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful block from NanaKathy55 called the Hole in the Barn Door. Thanks, Kathy, it's great!

LauraEllen 05-23-2011 01:12 PM

My 4 remaining F8s are going out in the mail today to
Ok darla
paintmejudy
pattis47
PokerDiva

LauraEllen 05-23-2011 01:18 PM

Today I received F8s from
fromzstore
Quiltin' gran
AngieS

I will be out of town for about a week, so I won't be able to report on any F8s or blocks received til next week.
Happy sewing everyone!

moonrise 05-23-2011 01:54 PM

I received a bunch of squishies over the weekend, but haven't gone through them yet. I'll see who they're from shortly. :)

In the meantime, I have a question. I received a notice from the post office that there is a registered piece of mail for me to pick up. The notice doesn't say who it's from, and I'm not expecting anything unusual except for squishies from the Boomerang swap.

Did any of you happen to send me anything via registered mail? If so, I don't have any way to get to the post office to pick it up. :(

pattis47 05-23-2011 02:34 PM

A virgin!

Originally Posted by MFQS
Ladies, please forgive me. This is my first Boomerang and I didn't click "watch" or "bookmark" so I didn't know you were posting these beautiful blocks or that I was supposed to also post as the F8's came in and I sent blocks out. I wondered what a "grown-up" was when one of you referred to that on my block! I'll get better at this and I'll post all info and photos of blocks later today.

Be gentle with me... it's my first time!

pattis47 05-23-2011 02:35 PM

not me

Originally Posted by moonrise
I received a bunch of squishies over the weekend, but haven't gone through them yet. I'll see who they're from shortly. :)

In the meantime, I have a question. I received a notice from the post office that there is a registered piece of mail for me to pick up. The notice doesn't say who it's from, and I'm not expecting anything unusual except for squishies from the Boomerang swap.

Did any of you happen to send me anything via registered mail? If so, I don't have any way to get to the post office to pick it up. :(

pattis47 05-23-2011 02:38 PM

enjoy your trip!

Originally Posted by LauraEllen
Today I received F8s from
fromzstore
Quiltin' gran
AngieS

I will be out of town for about a week, so I won't be able to report on any F8s or blocks received til next week.
Happy sewing everyone!

moonrise 05-23-2011 03:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Okie dokie. Got the pile of squishies sorted. :mrgreen:

F8's received from:

LauraEllen
AngieS
quiltin'gran

Grown-up blocks received from:

From HeyJami - Incredible!!! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]201391[/ATTACH]

From NanaKathy55 - Gorgeous! :-)