Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

oatw13 08-30-2011 04:16 PM

Wow! So much has been happening lately!

April - I hope you are doing better or that you are at least making some progress with the diagnosis and the doctor's visits. No rush on my block at all. And, if it's a little large or small or wonky, I don't care. I know you made it with thought and love. Take care of yourself. :)

Congrats on the new grandson! How exciting and fun!

Karen - keep a good attitude and remember to take care of yourself. Even if it is for the best, it will be draining.

I believe we are never given more than we can handle (even if it feels that way sometimes!)

For anyone running a little behind, it is ok if my blocks are a little late. I have plenty to keep me busy and I want this to remain fun. :)

I did receive 2 gorgeous blocks from craft phanatic and Leann. I will post pictures soon. Thank you, ladies.

Quilted Horse 08-30-2011 04:37 PM

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know I sent blocks out to the following on Monday 8/29:
Aunt Sue
bolin0909
Carol Hupp
cherrio
hobbykat1955
katy (sent to the address on list, not your new one)
keesha_ont
lovingIzabella
missgigglewings
moonrise
nancia
oatw13
sherrykae

Still without power to press the remaining ones. Will tempt the generator gods and try to use the iron so I can mail the rest out tomorrow.

Received some more great blocks from:
Navarre2011, quiltingnonie, and goldendog55. Thank you.

According to my records I still need blocks from:
bookworm
DonnaD
Jennifer22206
Karen (saw your note - good luck)
Katy
Keesha_ont
Imattick
LovingIzabella (get better soon)
mistilliz
Wendsy

I assume gal 288 dropped out. I also never recd a fat 1/8. Bummer.

Still promise to post pix soon.

craft phanatic 08-30-2011 04:38 PM

Oh, I forgot to say it earlier. Quiltingnonie, I got your block in the mail yesterday.

nancia 08-30-2011 09:52 PM

ok, not sure where i was, but, quiltingnonie, quilted horse, and wendsy i rec'd your blocks today--wow! that was quick, quilted horse. maybe we should change your name to quicker horse! i have to post pictures soon!

Difergie 08-31-2011 10:19 AM

So, is anyone going to maybe host a 'mini-boom' next?

LovingIzabella 08-31-2011 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie
So, is anyone going to maybe host a 'mini-boom' next?

I am running small and large groups in the next boom :)
Hugs
April

nancia 08-31-2011 11:19 AM

what is a mini-boom? (she asked, trembling and scared of the answer) 8)

nancia 08-31-2011 11:23 AM

seems i've lost my mind, as well as my place, are we signing up for september? april, are you hosting? (i hope, i hope!)

VaNella 08-31-2011 12:14 PM

I have the last 5 blocks tucked in their little envelopes ready to mail tomorrow. Boy, was this fun!!!
VaNella

VaNella 08-31-2011 12:17 PM

Yours will be in the mail tomorrow. Of all the blocks I made, yours is my fave -very hard to see it leave. You'll see what I mean when you get it!
VaNella

Originally Posted by sustraley
Great block I received today from Wendsy. It will go great with the rest of the blocks. Thanks Wendsy!!

Still need blocks from:
Aunt Sue
Bookworm
Donna D
Gal 288
Jennifer 22206
Karen
Katy
Keesha-ont
Lmattick
Mistiliz
Quilted Horse
VaNella

I know some of your are working on these after having some life changing interruptions. Not my intention to make anyone feel rushed. Just wanted to let everyone know in case one was sent out and me not showing it received. I am in no hurry. Just trying to be informative.