Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

Karen 09-02-2011 03:11 PM

April you have a fun weekend. I don't like being late, just gionf to have to be this time. I will probably not be doing any more swaps for a while.

nancia 09-02-2011 05:24 PM

karen-- hate to lose you, but i'm sure you have bigger fish to fry. be strong! best of luck! peace, nanci
ps- you know we'll welcome you back anytime with open arms and pieceful blocks!! take care, friend!

Quilted Horse 09-03-2011 06:12 AM

Woo Hoo! We finally got power back and I was able to iron those last few blocks. Sooooo....all blocks have been mailed out. The last of them left on the 2nd.

PaintMeJudy-I did forget you (but only on my list, not in my heart)....sorry. Your block was mailed out on the 2nd.

It's been a blast. Can't wait to get all my blocks and start putting it together (and then snuggling under it!).

Katy 09-03-2011 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Woo Hoo! We finally got power back and I was able to iron those last few blocks. Sooooo....all blocks have been mailed out. The last of them left on the 2nd.

PaintMeJudy-I did forget you (but only on my list, not in my heart)....sorry. Your block was mailed out on the 2nd.

It's been a blast. Can't wait to get all my blocks and start putting it together (and then snuggling under it!).

Quiltedhorse I have found the ock I did for you prior to the move and also found the one done for nancia

Katy 09-03-2011 07:33 AM

Quiltedhorse I have found the block I did for you prior to the move and also found the one done for Nancia. I am sewing ALL DAY today and Moonrise and Difergie you are on the top of the pile at your request. About a dozen folks responded no hurry and I am taking you at your word and finishing the no response folks first UNLESS you speak up. Someone was doing a wedding sampler and I am sure there is a deadline. I want to do something special and have it planned but it will take a bit of time. Do you want to be up higher in the pile? Let me know if you do. I am still looking for the cord to camera and time to press all my lovely blocks then I will post them for you to see. I love EVERYONE of them. What a talented group of ladies we have in this swap. Now to pack up my sewing machine for my sew day away from home and set my new wall mounted flatscreen and my new cable to record all the Sat morning sewing programs while I am gone to brunch at my dear brother and sister in law's house. THEN TO SEW............

Katy 09-03-2011 07:34 AM

Quiltedhorse I have found the block I did for you prior to the move and also found the one done for Nancia. I am sewing ALL DAY today and Moonrise and Difergie you are on the top of the pile at your request. About a dozen folks responded no hurry and I am taking you at your word and finishing the no response folks first UNLESS you speak up. Someone was doing a wedding sampler and I am sure there is a deadline. I want to do something special and have it planned but it will take a bit of time. Do you want to be up higher in the pile? Let me know if you do. I am still looking for the cord to camera and time to press all my lovely blocks then I will post them for you to see. I love EVERYONE of them. What a talented group of ladies we have in this swap. Now to pack up my sewing machine for my sew day away from home and set my new wall mounted flatscreen and my new cable to record all the Sat morning sewing programs while I am gone to brunch at my dear brother and sister in law's house. THEN TO SEW............

nancia 09-03-2011 12:26 PM

i am excited! but since i am running late i must finish everyone else's blocks before i play with my own! it's only fair! i have taken pictures of all the one's i think i haven't shown before, but i'm nervous about posting them. i will have my mentor here later to watch me do it, and save me from whatever fate falls on the computer befuddled when they mess up. 8) soon........

VaNella 09-04-2011 11:33 AM

It is possible it is mine, but without a picture i can't tell.
Nell

sherrykae 09-04-2011 05:14 PM

Hey everyone what fun we are having with the boomerang! I just finished the last block so everyone is being sent home on Tuesday, still have not received blocks from: bookworm, goldendog55, jennifer22206, karen, katy, keesha_ont, imattick, lovingizabella, mistiliz,and wendsy. It's just an update I am in no hurry, will post pics of all the lovely block received (which is everyone I have received) soon.
Happy Quilting

Aunt Sue 09-04-2011 05:32 PM

Well, I was on a roll....ONLY 8 more blocks to go and AGAIN power goes out! Tonado went through my town! In the last two weeks we have had Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Floods, Fires and now a Tornado!! I'm starting to think Mother Nature is really upset with us! The tornado went through the same part of town where the flooding was...those poor people. I don't know how much more they can take.

Plan on getting all blocks out on Tuesday...I will update so everyone knows when they are coming.