Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-SOUTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-south-group-t120543.html)

Difergie 08-31-2011 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by Difergie
So, is anyone going to maybe host a 'mini-boom' next?

I am running small and large groups in the next boom :)
Hugs
April

Thanks April! You are the best!

bookworm 08-31-2011 04:13 PM

If anyone is missing blocks from me, I hope to have them done this week or next. I count 32 left to sew (both groups)

I'm missing F8s from gal288

LovingIzabella 08-31-2011 05:54 PM

I just wanted to update that Jennifer22206 will be working on the remaining blocks ASAP. Her grandma was very ill and then they were evacuated from their home due to Irene. She is now back home but there is some roof damage she is dealing with. All fabric was in plastic bins so it is fine but she will be delayed.
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 08-31-2011 06:01 PM

I will be starting official signups for 6 next week when I return from our Labor Day camping trip. I need a break from life and am hoping this will be it. Irene interrupted my trip last weekend so I sure hope this one is nice :)
Also I am going to be a tad late on the last of my blocks. I have never been late and this was not my intention at all (I do plan to sew some while away this weekend) but with the vision issues I have been having life has been slow moving when it comes to sewing :( I appreciate all the love and support and know you all mean so much to me! I should not be more than a week overdue. (and I will not actually be in anymore until I get these issues resolved)
Hugs
April

sustraley 09-01-2011 03:10 AM

Jennifer 22206 and LovingIzabella---take care of yourselves. Prayers coming your way for all lifes little interruptions.

nancia 09-01-2011 03:13 PM

jennifer22206--i'm glad to hear you made it through irene ok. was thinking of you!
jsnomore--have been thinking about you, too! hope you are ok!

missgigglewings 09-01-2011 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I will be starting official signups for 6 next week when I return from our Labor Day camping trip. I need a break from life and am hoping this will be it. Irene interrupted my trip last weekend so I sure hope this one is nice :)
Also I am going to be a tad late on the last of my blocks. I have never been late and this was not my intention at all (I do plan to sew some while away this weekend) but with the vision issues I have been having life has been slow moving when it comes to sewing :( I appreciate all the love and support and know you all mean so much to me! I should not be more than a week overdue. (and I will not actually be in anymore until I get these issues resolved)
Hugs
April

Have fun, get some rest and take care of yourself! We love and need you!

oatw13 09-01-2011 06:00 PM

Just wanted to pop in say I received a beautiful block from Quilted Horse. Thank you!!

Glad to hear everyone made it through Irene.

Karen 09-01-2011 06:26 PM

I received a beautiful block today that isn't mine. The fabric is red with a softer red floral all over print. if the fabric sounds like yours please let me know and I will get it in the mail to you.

paintmejudy 09-02-2011 03:02 PM

Quilted Horse, did you forget me? I haven't received a block from you, and am not on your list.

Originally Posted by Quilted Horse
Hi all. Just wanted to let you know I sent blocks out to the following on Monday 8/29:
Aunt Sue
bolin0909
Carol Hupp
cherrio
hobbykat1955
katy (sent to the address on list, not your new one)
keesha_ont
lovingIzabella
missgigglewings
moonrise
nancia
oatw13
sherrykae

Still without power to press the remaining ones. Will tempt the generator gods and try to use the iron so I can mail the rest out tomorrow.

Received some more great blocks from:
Navarre2011, quiltingnonie, and goldendog55. Thank you.

According to my records I still need blocks from:
bookworm
DonnaD
Jennifer22206
Karen (saw your note - good luck)
Katy
Keesha_ont
Imattick
LovingIzabella (get better soon)
mistilliz
Wendsy

I assume gal 288 dropped out. I also never recd a fat 1/8. Bummer.

Still promise to post pix soon.