Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 11-09-2012 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 baskets of tomatoes today from oldcatlady. Thanks so much Penny you're piecing was immaculate. They looked fresh picked, love them.[ATTACH=CONFIG]375620[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 11-09-2012 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Block from oldcatlady

[ATTACH=CONFIG]375628[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 11-09-2012 07:28 PM

Lots of cute blocks posted. anyone else can't wait to do the next BOOM? this is soooo much fun and my head is full with new theme ideas and blocks I want to try.

jaba 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

Same here annaquilts, I already bought my material, just need to cut it. Hopefully when everyone gets blocks back loving isabella can start a new one. this one has to be completed first. That's always an incentive for me to get my blocks sewn and sent. I love the quilt from the last Boom, it's on my hide a bed couch downstairs and covers it! Recovered couch by all in the swap, love it and so does everyone who sees it. What can be better than that?

Annaquilts 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

Jaba you hav any pictures of that quilt? even my family is getting in on this. DH and I were discussing what theme and fabric I would use. Yes, we have to complete this swap first. I think I want to make a very large quilt that when we go in the motor home we can use. Planning is lots of fun!

joanelizbay 11-10-2012 06:15 AM

Id love to see pictures of finished quilts from Boom 5,6,7 and of course 8 when we get them done! Love seeing what people do with the finished blocks they receive. Maybe someone should make a thread called "finished boom quilts" lol! im ready for the next one too!

jaba 11-10-2012 07:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is on a loveseat size hide-a-bed. These were the blocks from Boom 7, I used an indian pottery type designed fabric. I love this quilt, still have a couple of blocks left that I need to make throw pillows from, just haven't had the time yet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]375759[/ATTACH]This was the blocks on the design wall and then on the couch.[ATTACH=CONFIG]375760[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 11-10-2012 09:25 AM

Indeed that is gorgeous1 I hope others will post pictures of finnished quilts, projects or tops.

Tam...Moo 11-10-2012 10:30 AM

Jaba your quilt is gorgeous. I agree Annaquilts I would like to do another one too even though I still have many blocks that haven't come in yet. I cannot figure out how to add the link to my album like you did. I really love going to see the block photos as we go. Thanks for sharing.

joanelizbay 11-10-2012 03:32 PM

Tam MOO I couldnt figure it out either so asked the moderator to make one for me! :) I LOVE that finished quilt Jaba! There are so many from booms before that havent posted finished pictures and I would LOVE to see what everyone did with their blocks..its interesting to see some set with sashing, some side by side etc..gives me good ideas for more quilts!