Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Phannie1 09-23-2012 02:03 PM

CharlotteMarie, I will have a grownup block hopping your way on Monday!

Phannie

charlottemarie 09-23-2012 02:14 PM

Thank you looking forward to it. Did you get mine yet? I mailed it on the 18th.

charlottemarie 09-23-2012 02:16 PM

I just peeked! Oh, I love it, it's beautiful!

travelinggramma 09-23-2012 04:11 PM

tlambing - we were all new once. This is my first time around and I had the same questions!! I think I found the block I want to make with your floral - will play with it! I haven't gotten my F8 out to you yet - may just wait until I get your block done and send them together! I think you have enough to keep you busy now!

Phannie1 09-23-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5535958)
Thank you looking forward to it. Did you get mine yet? I mailed it on the 18th.

I did get it. I am glad you like your block. It was fun to work with/

tlambing 09-23-2012 06:54 PM

I am having so much fun! Loving doing this. I've only had one f8 that I have nothing for...so, I must go shopping! Oh darn ;)

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 5536238)
tlambing - we were all new once. This is my first time around and I had the same questions!! I think I found the block I want to make with your floral - will play with it! I haven't gotten my F8 out to you yet - may just wait until I get your block done and send them together! I think you have enough to keep you busy now!

jaba 09-23-2012 07:17 PM

I'll take 2 anytime tlambing, and your blocks are coming home tomorrow. I couldn't stop playing with your fabric today, it's really pretty. Also going home ctmhjenn's. If you want to peek they are in my sent album. Going home from diamonds is 1000projects and luv2sew. I have received everyone's in this group and they are now sewn and home or almost there or will be this next week. Just waiting for a few to come back. This has been great, everyone is getting them done and on there way. Hope both of you like your blocks that you will receive soon. Did you have your chocolate today?:)

ctmhjenn 09-23-2012 08:23 PM

I did, they all went out the same day, and your block is also on it's way to you. Ctmhjenn

ctmhjenn 09-23-2012 08:30 PM

Wow, you gals don't go by the deadline of 4 months.... I have so much going on that I will not get them all out as fast as the rest of you. It is one at a time, but they will all get done. Ctmhjenn

Anastasia 09-23-2012 08:46 PM

Is not a race.. hehe I did a bunch right away, and am slowing down now because some fabrics are not telling me what they want to be when they grow up.. or I have to learn a technique to create what they did tell me they wanted to be. Or i don't have the right fabric to go with them. But I have ideas for all but 1 fabric.. Now I also have a horrendous math class kicking my butt right now. In the last year of school I've gotten 7 A's and 1 B+ and it's really giving me panic attacks that my math class is currently sitting at 78%.. AACCCCKKK No where near an A.. granted it's a 15 week class but holy cripes. It drives me nuts not to have perfection. I feel like they threw us to the wolves. They were like.. oh here's 2 remedial math classes.. sweet.. I get this.. got A's... first week of this actual College Algebra class and BAM. Here's supposed to be a review chapter.. review.. yea right.. I had never heard of any of this stuff. Woulda been nice to be prepared. The textbooks are worthless, and I made the mistake of taking this one online so I don't even get teacher interaction. so it's eating a lot of my time to try to figure this math out. But I'm getting there. I need to pick it up though because I have a lot of other things I need to create for swaps in the next couple months.