Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

DogHouseMom 09-22-2012 12:10 PM

Received F8 from Tlambing and Ctmhjenn today - have ALL of my F8's.

DogHouseMom 09-22-2012 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received gorgeous block from Elisabrat today. Thanks! It looks fantastic and will play nice with the others.

travelinggramma 09-22-2012 12:42 PM

Sue - Each time a see a new block, I love your fabric more and more. This swap has opened my eyes to new possibilities and colors!!
Received F8 from ctmhjenn. Both the last two F8 are floral - totally different - love it!! Gotta put my thinkin cap on for these.
Update on April today??

Phannie1 09-22-2012 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have has a very busy day. Went to the Quilt Fest of Jacksonville. It was wonderful. Got out with some of the ladies from our Coastal Georgia Quilt Guild.

Came home to a purrrrfect mail box. I got a super cute block from CharlotteMarie and the last F8 from ctmhjenn.

I now just got to go quilt. None of my quilts will ever be like that I saw today. BUT I will keep trying!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]364690[/ATTACH]

Anastasia 09-22-2012 02:00 PM

I got her f8th as well today. Also, travelinggramma, I asked my mom about that fabric, she has no idea, she said she bought it years and years ago and has used it everywhere she can but no selvedge so I posted on the "In Search Of" forum.. we'll get an answer..

Moonwork, my mom wants the fabric you used in the center of my block.. She about walked off with my block. I had to whack it out of her hand at the door. haha. ok not really.. but close. She was by the door.. and it was in her hand...Do you have the details on that fabric so she can go find her own?

moonwork42029 09-22-2012 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5533429)

Moonwork, my mom wants the fabric you used in the center of my block.. She about walked off with my block. I had to whack it out of her hand at the door. haha. ok not really.. but close. She was by the door.. and it was in her hand...Do you have the details on that fabric so she can go find her own?

It was in a "bulk" purchase of f8 from a member on the board some time ago, I can't begin to remember from which one though. So sorry about that. I just double checked and there's nothing on the selvage either. Wish I could help.

I too received my last f8 from tlambing & ctmhjenn. Lovely fabrics there :)

LovingIzabella 09-22-2012 03:20 PM

Hello all,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am Home from the hospital. Still sore from the tubing but it will be better in the end :)
Hugs
April

Elisabrat 09-22-2012 03:56 PM

Everyone hip hip horrrayyy! go rest April so glad its behind you and wishing a quick and easy recovery with GOOD results that last.

charlottemarie 09-22-2012 04:23 PM

Yes, April, go lay down now and rest yourself up. I'm glad you are back home, just take it easy!

DogHouseMom 09-22-2012 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5533591)
Hello all,
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am Home from the hospital. Still sore from the tubing but it will be better in the end :)
Hugs
April

already?? Wow ... brain surgery and she's home. Modern medicine .. wow.

So glad you are home!!! Hope all improves for you.