Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

babyfireo4 03-07-2013 09:16 AM

I haven't received F8ths from Mosher92 orTracibug, not rushing just stating :) If anyone hasn't received a F8th from me please let me know and I'll send another. All of mine were mailed awhile ago and I think they should have had plenty of time to arrive.

moonwork42029 03-07-2013 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy (Post 5911540)
Moonworks & Moonrise how to you make a picture collage like you guys did? Let us know how--step by step would be the best if possible. It is so fun to see the finished blocks side by side as a virtual quilt. :)

My blocks are just on the design wall and I snapped a picture of all of them...no tricks here. They're just sitting up there for Dad to look at :)

roseirish48 03-07-2013 01:45 PM

rec'd finished block from Elisabrat and a f8 from Lovingramma. pic of block rec'd in album.

moonrise 03-07-2013 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy (Post 5911540)
Moonworks & Moonrise how to you make a picture collage like you guys did? Let us know how--step by step would be the best if possible. It is so fun to see the finished blocks side by side as a virtual quilt. :) ...

I use a free program called PhotoScape. You can do all the regular photo editing stuff with it, but it also has nifty features like "combine", where you can combine a bunch of photos into one. Basically you click "combine", then "add", then choose the photos you want, then choose "checker" to lay them out in a grid, then tell it how many columns you want. You can add space in between the photos if you like. There are some other options, too, but that's the basics of it. Then save the combined photo. Go back into "editor" and resize it down to 600-700, save it, and it'll be ready to post online. :thumbup:

Here's a link to PhotoScape (free): http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php

No mail today. :( Not even any bills, so I suppose I can't complain! :D

urgodschild2 03-07-2013 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone. Been on Jury duty the last two day. Thinking of April today as she has her surgery and hope she is now at home resting.
Got a grown up square from travelinggramma. My first round square. I love it. Thank you.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400406[/ATTACH]

jaba 03-07-2013 06:17 PM

update

1 Attachment(s)
lovingrandma your block is on it's way home. I just have a small wall in my sewing room and thumb tacked a flannel backed table cloth to the wall for a design wall. Works great and you can take it down real quick. Here's a pic of all the blocks I have gotten[ATTACH=CONFIG]400413[/ATTACH] so far.

LovingIzabella 03-07-2013 06:31 PM

Love all the blocks! I am home resting surgery went very well. He only had to replace the catheter in the ventricle not the whole thing :) hope you are all well and Linda I didn't realize you had surgery-hope it went well and you are well :)
Hugs
April

moonwork42029 03-07-2013 07:22 PM

Glad you are out and appearing to be doing well April!

joanelizbay 03-08-2013 06:06 AM

Still missing 3 F8's can we have an update as to when we might get them?

LovingIzabella 03-08-2013 06:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone,
Thanks so much again for the warm thoughts and well wishes. Only pain now is incisional pain and some in the neck where the tubing pulled..other than that I almost feel like my old self again lol Plan on doing lots of sewing this upcoming week since I will be home all day and it is Spring break so no classes either-woohoo!
So here is my long over due update:
I still need F8 from:
country1
girlscouts1
lovngrandma
Mosher92
Tracibug

And here are completed blocks. Sorry they are mixed with my Atlantic blocks too because I sent out to random people just marked on my sheet who received which fabric LOL. If the pictures load correctly they should belong in the following order:

9 blocks for Izabella top to bottom left to right:
ljdugas, Paperpieceme, TheMamaHauser
Elisabrat, quiltingcraftylady, frenchfryqueen
dahna42, Tam...moo, TwinRiversFarm

Lingerie blocks for me again top to bottom left to right
Gaijin, Jaba
Joanelizbay, Joanelizbay

Orange Abstract Fabric again top to bottom left to right:
Lestrong601, Jaba
Arizona KAT, Moonrise

I love all of my blocks and cannot wait to see them all come together :)
Hugs
April