Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

jan10 02-09-2010 06:51 AM

i have seen such pretty blocks in this swap,i have recieved some of my own,thanksto..janecat..buddysmom..daylily4u..purpl emen..neoma(2)..oatw13..modykim.and nancyinla,these i have recieved,they were all wow..great..i will sent pictures later.
message for barbs:i think i sent youa block on jan 20,but i seem to still have your mat...i just need to know if i have missed someone.thanks,jan10...

kysmommy2 02-09-2010 06:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received wonderful blocks yesterday from mistiliz & anitariddle!!! I LOVE the fussy cuts you both did!! Love the applique too! I never would've thought to do that!! What a great idea! THANK YOU!!!!
Here is anitariddle's...i just LOVE the correlating fabrics you chose! They look like they came with my fabric! :)

kysmommy2 02-09-2010 07:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is the block from mistiliz! I love the fussy cut applique!!!

jan10 02-09-2010 07:02 AM

i have not recived material from ckcowl,let me know if it has been sent. thanks jan10

reneebobby 02-09-2010 07:06 AM

The kitties are cute.

mistiliz 02-09-2010 09:29 AM

I am glad you all are enjoying your blocks. Kysmommy? Your block was one of my challenging one! I pulled and pulled stash out to see what will work! I LOVE kitties!

I need to get cracking the rest of the F8's out.

Have a great day all & Happy Quilting everyone!

buddy'smom 02-09-2010 09:47 AM

The blocks are just too cute!!! This has been so much fun. Can't wait for the next round to start.

kysmommy2 02-09-2010 10:05 AM

oh, I just LOVE it! Thank you again!!

Originally Posted by mistiliz
I am glad you all are enjoying your blocks. Kysmommy? Your block was one of my challenging one! I pulled and pulled stash out to see what will work! I LOVE kitties!

I need to get cracking the rest of the F8's out.

Have a great day all & Happy Quilting everyone!

oatw13 02-09-2010 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a block from Mary Jane C yesterday! It's great! I know the fabric is difficult to match but I love the colors and you did a great job! Thank you :)

Mary Jane C
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13194[/ATTACH]

Wine Woman 02-09-2010 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
WOW all of these blocks are just beautiful! I am so happy we did this swap and so looking forward to 2.0 lol
Izabella and I received two absolutely beautiful blocks from MJ yesterday-thank you so much! She just loved the dinosaurs! And the block you made for me is perfect! Thank you so much I love them both and thank you for making her feel special-she was thrilled to open her envelope.
I received my last F8 yesterday. I am mailing completed blocks home today to:
Odessa, Kys, Granny216
Thank you all again for such a wonderful swap.
Sewcornie-I think there will be room for you in 2.0. :-) We would love to see you join us.
Barb I am glad you liked your block :-)
Hugs
April

April, do you have me signed up for the next swap? I can't remember if I saw a response to the new request? Count me in please! I will be sending blocks soon.