Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 03-20-2010 03:40 PM

Sarasewing and mgrhs did you receive my blocks? I mailed them out on Monday?
ReRe the next swap starts in April and I have you as interested :-)
Hugs
April

SaraSewing 03-20-2010 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Sarasewing and mgrhs did you receive my blocks? I mailed them out on Monday?
ReRe the next swap starts in April and I have you as interested :-)
Hugs
April

I got mine today! Talk about beautiful. (And thanx for the pattern enclosure you sent too! :) )

MadQuilter 03-20-2010 03:52 PM

I got my first 12 in the mail today - FINALLY. I had no idea my work project would literally kick booty. Now I'm playing catch-up with the boomerangs. It is still a lot of fun and I do hope everyone likes their blocks.

NorBanaquilts 03-20-2010 04:39 PM

I finished the last of mine today, they'll all go out on Monday.

MoodyKim 03-20-2010 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
kysmommy2 I got my block today! I LOVE it :thumbup: THANK YOU!

mgrhs 03-20-2010 08:31 PM

yes I received it today....thanks, it's great. I will post groups photos again so.

mistiliz 03-20-2010 10:29 PM

Last 5 blocks will start their journey home on Monday, 3.22.10 to Ninnie, janecat, ispy, cjt_mama and Susiequilt.
I am DONE with blocks for this swap! :)

If anyone is still missing a block from me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! According to my records, I have sent blocks out with the exception of these 5. I've been reading messages everyday and there are still a few out there that haven't posted as to whether or not they received their block from me. PLEASE POST! :)

Thank you again April for hosting this wonderful swap! And million THANK YOUs to everyone for creating such beautiful blocks for me! I had ALOT of fun. I will definitely sign up for 3.0!

Have a great week & THANK YOU ALL :)

aberi 03-21-2010 04:01 AM

I'm so glad you posted this. I needed to order some flannel and got it flannel, for 4.25 per yard... that is really good considering in Canada we pay about 9 dollars a yard.! Thank you for the link.. .and seeing that you ordered from this site helps to assure me that I will get my order !

kysmommy2 03-21-2010 02:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my block from Mosher92 yesterday!!
Thank you...I just LOVE the variety of cat fabrics!!

Originally Posted by aberi
I'm so glad you posted this. I needed to order some flannel and got it flannel, for 4.25 per yard... that is really good considering in Canada we pay about 9 dollars a yard.! Thank you for the link.. .and seeing that you ordered from this site helps to assure me that I will get my order !

buddy'smom 03-21-2010 02:37 PM

Ladies, I have to say this swap has been a pleasure for me to do, meet alot of wonderful friends and super beautiful blocks, so looking forward to #2!!!