Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 01-15-2010 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by BarbS
Woohoo!!! Thank you Colleta.

What a great day.....Santa arrived at my house today.....not only did he bring 4 squishees....but he brought a box of fabric that I had purchased online!!

I have squishees from Barbsbus, NorBanaquilts, oatw13 and SewSpecial.

That is wonderful that they are finally rolling in :-) Woohoo let the fun begin for Barb :thumbup:
Hugs
April

BarbS 01-15-2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by BarbS
Woohoo!!! Thank you Colleta.

What a great day.....Santa arrived at my house today.....not only did he bring 4 squishees....but he brought a box of fabric that I had purchased online!!

I have squishees from Barbsbus, NorBanaquilts, oatw13 and SewSpecial.

That is wonderful that they are finally rolling in :-) Woohoo let the fun begin for Barb :thumbup:
Hugs
April

Finished the first block.....barbsbus block will be on its way home as soon as I get to the Post office......so much fun picking co-ordinating fabric!!!

buddy'smom 01-15-2010 08:48 AM

Mailed my finnished blocks, be on the look out ladies, have a great day. Hope the mailman brings me lots of goodies..

oatw13 01-15-2010 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The thumb is doing fine today. But I think I will wait another day before I start sewing again to make sure it doesn't come open.

Here is the block I received from Kimberly W.

I LOVE IT!

sewspecial 01-15-2010 12:24 PM

What an exciting day ...more
Total of nine squishees, six more squishees today from:

Barbsbus ... Barbra
Gigix12 ...Lori
Lovingizabella ... April
Buddy’smon ... Kimberly
Madquilter ... Martina
Kysmommy2 ... Lisa
Very excited with each new piece of material
Sewspecial

MadQuilter 01-15-2010 01:01 PM

OK, now that the different fabrics are rolling in: Are they talking to you?

I have a few that already spoke loudly as to the block they want to be or as to the companion fabric they expect.

Some are downright pushy. Others are shily waiting their turn. Some are rather elusive and I have no bloody idea which direction to take yet. Good thing I'm committed to other projects at the moment.

NorBanaquilts 01-15-2010 01:03 PM

I agree Mad there are a couple that just won't tell you what they want and other that loudly stated what they wanted to be when the grew up. So that's how I'm doing them, the loud obnoxious ones are getting done first. The shy little quiet ones are still waiting.

kysmommy2 01-15-2010 01:05 PM

me too! There is a couple that I just do NOT know ehat to partner them with. One in particular, which I really want to get done for the owner but just don;t know what to put with it. I htink I will drive into the LQS and get another opinion...hmmm

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I agree Mad there are a couple that just won't tell you what they want and other that loudly stated what they wanted to be when the grew up. So that's how I'm doing them, the loud obnoxious ones are getting done first. The shy little quiet ones are still waiting.

mistiliz 01-15-2010 01:12 PM

Yesterday I stared at F8 for almost 15mins and I guess I was deep in thought that I blurred out loud, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" LOL DH came in and was wondering who was I yelling at! When I told him "this" and held up F8, He said "well, did it answer?"....&*#$@

I think I have to go to my LQS and get some opinions because its not one F8 but 3 that are too SHY I could strangle! :)

BarbS 01-15-2010 01:24 PM

Received two more today

daylily4u and ckcowl.

So funny about the F8's not speaking to you......I am never sure whether the fabric is mute or I'm deaf!!