Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

mgrhs 01-16-2010 05:40 PM

blue they are perfect, thank you...I am making a green and brown quilt right now for our new king...I plan to make another one or two becasue I just love the color combo and I have lots and lots of each color in my stash now.

purplemem 01-16-2010 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
mgrhs, the Churn Dash block is my favorite block! I hope you like these, otherwise I would be happy to make you new ones. ;)

Churn Dash is my favorite too! As a matter of fact, that's what I've been making today! I hope it's okay if you get one also?? Let me know BEFORE I cut your fabric.

Yes, Monday is a Federal Holiday in the US, no mail :cry:

thequilteddove 01-16-2010 06:37 PM

I'm back from vacation! There are like 29 or so envelopes waiting for me to open & I know they contain fabric cause they're all soft & squishy!!!!

I will have my fabric mailed out by next Friday! This is gonna be fun!

purplemem 01-16-2010 06:44 PM

Welcome back! We missed you! I hope you had a great time, cuz now your fingers will be sore from opening squishies :lol: :lol:

blueribbontoes 01-16-2010 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem

mgrhs, the Churn Dash block is my favorite block! I hope you like these, otherwise I would be happy to make you new ones. ;)

Churn Dash is my favorite too! As a matter of fact, that's what I've been making today! I hope it's okay if you get one also?? Let me know BEFORE I cut your fabric.

Yes, Monday is a Federal Holiday in the US, no mail :cry:

No, I wouldn't turn down a churn dash! I love that block! I think why I like it so much is that it is so fun to see the different combinations using a only a couple colors of fabric, which is why I had to make mgrhs two!! :) There are so many possibilities with one pattern!

blueribbontoes 01-16-2010 06:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the block I got from Jan10 today! Check out the hand embroidery, too fun!

blueribbontoes 01-16-2010 06:51 PM

Here the two blocks I received, plus the one I made myself...

KBunn 01-16-2010 07:04 PM

I recieved 2 today from Mosher92 and granny216....I finally have a day off tommorrow so hopefully I can get some sewing done. Everyone's blocks that have been posted so far are beautiful.

purplemem 01-16-2010 07:07 PM

Here the two blocks I received, plus the one I made myself...

Am I confused? I don't see blocks, just the one with the embroidery...

blueribbontoes 01-16-2010 07:39 PM

Ooh, problem with my computer. I'll try again tomorrow.