Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

siss 02-02-2010 06:47 AM

purplemem, are your plexiglass rulers 1/2" wider than the sizes you stated.
i have some plexiglass and think i can make them myself as they are very expensive here in canada.
love the storage rack.
thanks

purplemem 02-02-2010 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by siss
purplemem, are your plexiglass rulers 1/2" wider than the sizes you stated.
i have some plexiglass and think i can make them myself as they are very expensive here in canada.
love the storage rack.
thanks

yes, they are on the half inch. I just rounded down like I do when I make the block. Thanks for the compliment.

ckcowl 02-02-2010 12:43 PM

i received my fabric from quilted dove today, so now all are here except cjt's and i am working on making blocks :) what fun to pull out such a wide variety of fabrics to turn into a cool block...this is so neat, and the blocks i have received so far are wonderful!!!

granny216 02-02-2010 02:22 PM

blocks that went out today---nancy in Louisiana, Kysmommy, anitariddle, misty and mgrhs. It sure is hard mailing the blocks that I fell in love with. My stash is a mess and have lots of small pieces of mine that I previewed....Poor DH doesn't understand this and my kids were wondering if the room where the fabric is stashed will ever be the same. Hope everyone is pleased. Pressed with a steam iron and the beauty shows thru. Have rec'd 4 blocks but no time to take pictures yet.

dettonlisas 02-02-2010 04:01 PM

I never would have thought to put yellow, black, and gray together, but It looks fabulous! Friendship star is one of my all time favorite Blocks!! Love it!

Originally Posted by MoodyKim
Janecat
Jan-10, I put your blocks in the mail today. Hope you like them.
I got a F8 from thequilteddove.
I got a AWESOME block from oatw13
Thank you I love the Friendship Star Block! :thumbup:

neoma 02-02-2010 04:25 PM

Today I received blocks from;Barb Spurr,Nancy Park and Barb Day.I am so pleased! Sorry I am not able to post pics,wish you all could see the beautiful work.I made myself a portable design wall, hang the blocks and invite friends to view,they all agree"this swap is a good thing" Neoma

oatw13 02-02-2010 05:32 PM

Janecat

I am so glad you like it! I just love how bright the colors are against each other!

MoodyKim 02-02-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
I never would have thought to put yellow, black, and gray together, but It looks fabulous! Friendship star is one of my all time favorite Blocks!! Love it!

Janecat

It is all blues and yellows! Picture was not the right color. :-)

mistiliz 02-02-2010 08:39 PM

I don't remember if I reported that I've received some adorable blocks from Barbara Day, Barb Spurr, Nancy Park & Misty Callahan. I am going to have an AWESOME quilt when this swap is over! I am unable to post any pictures. My DH took my camera (he lost his) with him on a business trip and he accidently dropped my camera in the water! I nearly killed him as it was my brand new camera that I purchased in December! WAHHHHHHHHHH So now, I have to save some $$ to purchase another! I should have followed my 1st instincts! DH should have bought a disposable! GRRRR

Anyway, I am starting back on F8's now so I can get them out to you!
I LOVE the pictures of the blocks everyone!

KBunn 02-02-2010 10:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I recieved F8s from the quilted dove.... and look at these three beautiful blocks I got from daylily4u, ckcowl, and Nancy in Louisiana!!

I am going to have such a beautiful quilt when this is all done!

daylily4u
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37739[/ATTACH]

ckcowl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37740[/ATTACH]

Nancy in Louisiana
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37741[/ATTACH]