Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

Jupiter 07-27-2013 04:03 PM

Crazy circle fabric has to be mine... Jupiter. Will be watching the mailbox.

hugs, Jup

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6193689)
Sent out grownup to Elisabrat.

If you are the person with the crazy circle fabic, I sent yours too. I'm at work and thought I would remember everyone . . . but I'm having another episode of "sometimers".

Jupiter 07-27-2013 04:10 PM

in the album

Finished blocks I have received in Alcyone:

NanaKathy55
ArizonaCat
benndm
Catgirl807
Dahna42
elisabrat

plus one from Celaeno:
AWilson

These are all in my "Received from Others" album which should be shown in my signature box below.

Thanks to you all. They are all lovely and look like they will play together very nicely. My granddaughter Em who is 10, has her eyes on this swap, hoping for a new quilt on her bed. so... you may all be contributing to a very nice Christmas present from Grandma!

hugs, Jupiter

Jupiter 07-27-2013 04:21 PM

missing F8's

The only f8's I am missing are:

goldendog55
happylab
queenof2802

no rush.... just keeping up my records.

hugs, Jup

Jupiter 07-27-2013 10:40 PM

going home on Monday

These 12 blocks are in my "Made by Jupiter" photo album, which is linked below in my signature box. They will be going to the Post Office on Monday.

in Alcyone:

ArizonaCat
Catgirl807
Elisabrat
travelinggramma
NanaKathy55
L. Dugas

in Celaeno:

L. Dugas
Jannie
aWilson
Moonrise
Libster
bibliostone

hugs, Jupiter

NanaKathy55 07-28-2013 08:07 AM

Update
I might have already posted some of these names but I am going to post everything
I have received F8's from everyone except for the following..(I am not rushing anyone, just wanted to post)
goldendog55
happylab
ljudgas
queen2802

Block are on there way home or have already gotten there from the following
alikat110
arizonakat
benndm
catgirl807
dahna42
elisabrat
jupiter
terriamn
travelinggramma

Thanks & hope everyone is having a great weekend
Kathy

NanaKathy55 07-28-2013 08:20 AM

Hi again
I forgot to post that I have received finished blocks from the following

arizonakat
Dahna42

I love them * thanks for sharing your talent with me
Kathy

alikat110 07-28-2013 09:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, vacation is over and I am spent. Had a great time. Yesterday, we spent 12 hours between the beach and Pleasure Pier..... whew...I am glad to be heading home today.

Elisabrat 07-29-2013 04:55 AM

I am finished with all the blocks that I had to make for this group minus the MISSING fabrics that still have not been sent. I guess I will do those if and when they come in. Today is Monday so the mailbox might be full of fabric for me to play with! I will try once again to post the pics that came in but for some reason the website is allowing me to put pictures in my album but not taking uploads to the post. so please there are a couple group shots of all the blocks that I have received its nice to see them all together you get a better sense of what they will look like when finished out.

ArizonaKAT 07-29-2013 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Waiting for F8: goldendog55; happylab; queenof2802.

Sent grownup: catgirl807; elisabrat; Jupiter; travelinggramma.

Received beautiful block: benndm

ArizonaKAT 07-29-2013 06:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My Thanksgiving group is kicking butt!