Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

travelinggramma 07-24-2013 11:23 AM

When you receive a block, would everyone please post it on this thread so we all can ooohhh and aaahhh at it. Personally I hate having to go to everyones albums (unless I want to peak what they are making)
A big thank you in advance.
So I have the wonderful paper piecing pattern. I actually measured it when it came off the copier to make sure it was 12.5". Took forever to get it done, what with the frog sticth I had to do all the time. And tada it was amazing. It was alos only 12". Maybe my 12.5 ruler shrunk? Have enough on the material to do another block. Oh bother......

catgirl807 07-24-2013 11:45 AM

Sending some finished blocks home to: Nanakathy55, terriamn, and Gaijin. Your blocks are in my Alcyone album!

ArizonaKAT 07-24-2013 12:26 PM

Ha Jupiter! You were the one with the circles. Your grownup is on it's way.

KAT

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6193689)
Sent out grownup to Elisabrat.

If you are the person with the crazy circle fabic, I sent yours too. I'm at work and thought I would remember everyone . . . but I'm having another episode of "sometimers".

Gaijin 07-24-2013 02:28 PM

cargirl807,

Thank you so much for the lovely block! I like the colors you chose and I cannot wait to add your block to a quilt!

Gaijin

Gaijin 07-24-2013 02:51 PM

Sorry, slip of the fingers- catgirl807, not cargirl807!

I also would like to report that I received f8's from Terriamn and travelinggramma yesterday.

catgirl807 07-24-2013 06:45 PM

I'll be moving on Friday! You can message me for the new address, but if you send to my old address, I'll still get it, since I had you send to my parents house.

ArizonaKAT 07-25-2013 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 6194128)
When you receive a block, would everyone please post it on this thread so we all can ooohhh and aaahhh at it. Personally I hate having to go to everyones albums (unless I want to peak what they are making)
A big thank you in advance.
So I have the wonderful paper piecing pattern. I actually measured it when it came off the copier to make sure it was 12.5". Took forever to get it done, what with the frog sticth I had to do all the time. And tada it was amazing. It was alos only 12". Maybe my 12.5 ruler shrunk? Have enough on the material to do another block. Oh bother......

I so agree about post the pics here. I love to see the finished blocks.

Catgirl, your block is on it's way. Sorry it's going to your parents house. Peek if you want. It's in my album.

dahna42 07-25-2013 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6193979)
back by popular demand (thanks for all the emails ladies). Dahna what would you like with your froggies? tropical? plain only? what colors are you hoping for? I will work on another block til I hear back from you. Cute fabric. I have only six left to work on currently but hear that there is a piece of fabric waiting for me at Jaba's house so maybe its one from this group?
azkat: I live with moretimers now. ask me something that happened a few years ago or months ago? no problem! ask me what I did with the envelope that was in my hand two seconds ago.. blank. you are NOT alone. for those who don't know what sometimers is its when you remember sometimes and sometimes you dont. then comes moretimers and it does not get pretty after that. so STOP at sometimers. it has its benefits ..sometimes :)

whatever color you pick to go with it , would be great.

benndm 07-25-2013 05:06 PM

I received F8 from missgigglewings today. I also received not 1 but 2 beautiful blocks from Dahna42 WOW I can't believe

Gaijin 07-25-2013 05:10 PM

catgirl807,

Your block is going out in the mail today! I hope you like it!

Gaijin