Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

ArizonaKAT 07-13-2013 04:44 PM

I must be in the good graces of the PO. I got a total of 9 swishies; four from this group: catgirl807, lisabrat, Jupiter and travelinggramma earlier in the week. Off to stare at the fabic and hope for inspiration.

KAY

ArizonaKAT 07-13-2013 04:44 PM

I must be in the good graces of the PO. I got a total of 9 swishies; four from this group: catgirl807, lisabrat, Jupiter and travelinggramma earlier in the week. Off to stare at the fabic and hope for inspiration.

KAY

ljdugas31 07-13-2013 07:07 PM

I rec'd f8 from,Dahna42 and travelinggramma

alikat110 07-13-2013 07:49 PM

F8's recieved from catgirl807, elisabrat, & travelinggramma.....

benndm 07-13-2013 08:02 PM

I received some bubbles in my package from travelinggramma. I love the fabric. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. I have to work tomorrow so I will hope to work on your block Monday.

When I saw how your fabric was folded nice and flat I opened all my envelopes and started over. Now I am much happier with them now but I missed the P.O. today. They will be out Monday morning.

Thanks

ArizonaKAT 07-13-2013 08:10 PM

travelinggramma, your fishy block is finished and will be swimming up to Prescot Valley Monday morning.

Elisabrat 07-13-2013 08:13 PM

Yippeee! I received the following squishies from this group: Travelinggrandma and Catgirl807 in the mail today. Thanks! Its nice to hear as they are coming in people are thinking of sewing!

dahna42 07-14-2013 03:52 AM

I received F8's from ljdugas, travelinggramma, and elisabrat......ready to roll.....I try to keep up...so expect to see the finished block within the week.
Dahna

Still missing 4 from the previous one

Elisabrat 07-14-2013 04:25 AM

Dahna, so sorry to hear your missing four. Hopefully with a small group here we will all be responsible. I have to ask are these same four that are missing playing in this boom swap now? If you alert April to the players who are not fulfilling their obligations she has the right to ban them from playing until they do. Just a thought. EVERYONE this is NOT a huge commitment. Fourteen Blocks. You get fourteen blocks. I will be extremely unhappy if this happens in this swap. I will find deadbeats. On a positive note.. I believe in all of the players. POST POST POST it lets everyone in the group know your alive. Less scary for us. Overall Dahna I think this is a good group of players. Right guys??

SEWING TODAY! yeah!!! Send your fabrics so my box of envelopes can grow bigger and bigger. I love it!!!! oh a sunny 82 in Cody Wyoming today how about you guys?

Elisabrat 07-14-2013 08:50 AM

Ok I just finished old cat lady's block now to work on the one from Penn. State its a college revival at the Brat's house this weekend. Then we will see if the energy will hold for just one more :)