Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

queenof2802 07-14-2013 09:02 AM

Helloooo! Sorry I have not posted yet here. I have been battling an upper respiratory infection. Spent several days in the hospital over the weeks. Home now :)

I did receive from travelinggramma and catgirl807. Now just to raid my stash! In the process of labeling my envelopes. Hope to be postal Monday.

Jupiter 07-14-2013 10:09 AM

Saturday was a great mail day. I received 2 squishies from this group and 3 from my other group!

Thanks to catgirl807 and elisabrat. I hope to be making blocks on Monday.

hugs, Jupiter

travelinggramma 07-14-2013 02:33 PM

Received Catgirl and Jupiter yesterday - now to decide on the perfect block. Won't get to sewing until next weekend when family (grands :)) leave.

NanaKathy55 07-14-2013 03:46 PM

Hello Ladies
I have received f8'a from the following people
catgirl1807
Elisbrat
travelinggramma

I have addressed & stuffed all my f8's and they will be in the mail in the morning..
Thanks
Kathy

annt59 07-14-2013 07:14 PM

Yesterday I received from Quiltermomma, Libster, and awilson. Thanks ladies. You are so prompt.

Jupiter 07-14-2013 08:04 PM

see my photos

Today I got a few blocks made, 2 for this group and 2 for my other group. If you want to see them, go to the link under my signature.

Blocks are for Libster, Moonrise, Elisabrat, and Travelinggramma. What a fun day. I got to try out a few patterns that I hadn't played with before. I like them all and I hope you do too!

hugs, Jupiter

Gaijin 07-15-2013 03:35 AM

Hi everyone! Some of you I know already and some I will meet! Sent all my little yellow envelopes off today. Talked my hubby into going to the special hours post office because today is a national holiday in Japan- Marine Day! He even helped me stamp them air mail!

Gaijin

Elisabrat 07-15-2013 04:03 AM

Gaijin what a nice husband you have. Mine would have laughed if I asked for help putting postage on anything. He did grudgingly take a stack to mail for me the other day but otherwise he is not too much into helping with quilting. Jupiter! I love the block it looks like the birds are in the trees! I need some of that bark like fabric. How cool! I messed up saying I had done oldcatlady's block. I did catgirl's block. All the cat players!! ok its me not your names. I mess up stuff like that often. read it and fling its gone right out the old memory bank. But I am doing very well on blocks already five done so today another two or three and surely there will be such a big pile of your fabrics coming in I will be busy for another two weeks finishing those up. I am very happy about that. I love making these blocks and love how my mind gets challenged each time. this block swap is literally good therapy for me :)

alikat110 07-15-2013 05:16 AM

Just left the PO. All envelopes mailed. Japan was only $2.05. Everythimg else went out with a regular stamp!

benndm 07-15-2013 10:07 AM

I just went to the PO received fabric from Jupiter, elsabrat, ljdugas, and Dahna42. I have 6 now so I have to get sewing.