Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

awilson 07-13-2013 11:37 AM

I received 10 squishes today!!! They are from:
Annaquilts
catgirl807
elisabrst
jaba
Janice McC
joanelizbay
Libster
Marytoddliz
QuilterMomma
tubsfam

cant wait to get started and send blocks home!

createfourpaws 07-13-2013 11:41 AM

I received yesterday when I got home from work from

Janice McC
catgirl807
marytoddliz

Mine will be in the mail on Monday. I have had a hard time deciding on which fabric I wanted to use. Finally just pullled one off the shelf that I had plenty of, it is pressed, cut into the 18 x 11, now to fold, and stuff the envelopes.

Annaquilts 07-13-2013 01:28 PM

today's treasures-
joanelizbay
Terriamn
marytoddliz
Elisabrat
Jaba
awilson

Annaquilts 07-13-2013 01:31 PM

My first batch missed the slip with info for fabric preferences. Here it is-

FABRIC BOYS CHILDREN’S PRINT
Thank you for swapping with me.
Please add brights and or other boy’s kid prints, no fabric that reads pink, purple, black or white please. I will be making a quilt for my new grandson to play on so he can look for the prints. Thank you for helping me. I am very excited to be working on your blocks too. If you will use the fabric I send please keep it. If you do not use it and send it back I will use it to make scrap donation quilts for children. Thank you. Annaquilts

catgirl807 07-13-2013 01:31 PM

Found lots of fabric in my mailbox today!

annaquilts
elisabrat
janice mcc
joanelizbay
libster
marytoddliz
terriamn

tubsfam 07-13-2013 02:00 PM

Oh my, It felt like Christmas today! I got material from

catgirl807
jaba
ldugas
elisabrat
marytoddliz
awilson
janicmcc
joanelizbay
quiltermomma
wooo now to get to work.

Libster 07-13-2013 02:33 PM

"I just had a great question from joanelizbay asking about who the quilt will be for."

joanelizbay- I can't get the PM to open. I keep getting an "ERROR" message. Please try resending it. If it's the same question that Janice McC posted about, mine will be for an adult also. As long as the background is cream TOT or COC print with NO orange used in my block, anything else will be fine. I do not like orange at all.
Thanks for asking.

joanelizbay 07-13-2013 03:28 PM

Libster, I got your pm..thanks for answering! I just finished another block. It was the lst time I had tried the pattern and might be the last! whew...it took awhile but I hope Terriamn likes it when she receives it!!

catgirl807 07-13-2013 04:46 PM

Finished up a block for annaquilts! I will be sending it out on Monday! I may have a few others finished up by then, too, but my 7 year old niece is wanting to have sewing lessons tomorrow! So we'll see how that goes...

mollymunchkin 07-13-2013 04:54 PM

Rec'd 6 squishies from this group today:

Elisabrat-I love the kitties, Jaba, JaniceMcC, ljdugas, Marytoddliz, and quiltermomma.

I completed catgirl807's and it will go home Monday when all my F8's go out.