Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

Elisabrat 07-13-2013 08:22 PM

I received a block back today from Jaba Love it! pic to follow shortly I am slow on that.. ps everyone I love when you post a pic right here to see I dont always leave the page to go check on everyones albums its nice to see them right here when you receive them if you could consider this...

Fabric in today: awilson, quiltermomma, catgirl807 and libby/mary in Monroe, NC your fabric came (no board name haven't checked the main list yet). Thanks! tomorrow is a sewing day. Marybeth your's is all cut out and ready to sew.

mollymunchkin 07-13-2013 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Joanelizbay, on my profile page, it shows on the left, but doesn't show up in the album. I did it from my phone. Next one I will try from my iPad. Technology is not always my friend :(

Here is my fabric (hopefully, there is a picture attached). This group will get the striped fabric. Electra will get the solids. I have requested cream only with the stripes. This group will be mailed out Monday.

mollymunchkin 07-13-2013 08:39 PM

I fixed it. Picture is now in the album.

Libster 07-14-2013 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6176179)
I received a block back today from Jaba Love it! pic to follow shortly I am slow on that.. ps everyone I love when you post a pic right here to see I dont always leave the page to go check on everyones albums its nice to see them right here when you receive them if you could consider this...

Fabric in today: awilson, quiltermomma, catgirl807 and libby/mary in Monroe, NC your fabric came (no board name haven't checked the main list yet). Thanks! tomorrow is a sewing day. Marybeth your's is all cut out and ready to sew.

" libby/mary in Monroe, NC"- It's Libster. Sorry, I thought I had everything labeled. I guess it just dropped off somewhere in the handling.

joanelizbay 07-14-2013 04:46 AM

Molly, VERY pretty. I love the black and gold with Mizzou fabric! I had to have Patricia, the moderator show me how to put the link in my signature..Im not very tech knowledgeable either and have found when you do it from a phone who knows what might show up! LOL Its just easier to click on the link in a signature than it is to have to go to each individual member and click on their profile, then click on the album..just my opinion. Karon, did you get the list?

Elisabrat 07-14-2013 04:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Its easier still if we post as we receive this way people can be surprised when they receive and then share with us unless the recipient cant post and asks for the sender to show us all. Just put them here in the forum and everyone can see with out having to go all over to check each and every album. I go to albums when I am in a swap with someone and its secret to see what they make and like.. otherwise I stay right here on the main pages.

here is Jaba's block as promised that she made me. I love this angel fabric I sent it to a few of you. Its going in a table runner framed with the red in the block. super cute!!! Thanks Jan!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]423857[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 07-14-2013 06:06 AM

Finished block on way home to sunrise450. Picture is in my link if you want to peek.

jaba 07-14-2013 06:48 AM

libster and annaquilts yours will be in the mail tomorrow. They're in the album shortly if you want to peek. Hope I get mail tomorrow, out of F8's here.

joanelizbay 07-14-2013 07:01 AM

Jaba, did you make two for everyone? I love the ones you posted and thank you for putting the name of the block owner in with the picture! Great idea!!

jaba 07-14-2013 07:07 AM

So far 2 for everyone, got to get more fabric from brat though because I fussy cut those pieces so I wouldn't cut off heads. I was on a roll I guess, hope they like them or they'll have to throw away 2. Just got 1 of those cheap wipe off boards and thought the names were a good idea so everyone knows, but mainly so I remember what I sent.:)