Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

createfourpaws 07-17-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 6182593)
Got an F8 from Createfourpaws today. Down to 2 left, missgigglewings and Mollymunchkin. Still have lots to sew !

glad to see they are starting to arrive.

Janice McC 07-17-2013 03:29 PM

Libster, your block is in the mail! I dropped it at the post office after it closed so it will go out tomorrow. I hope you like it! Although I like the fabric color, I struggled with it. I'm not sure why. Can't wait to see what others do with it. I'll wait until you receive the block before I post a pic to my album. Happy Stitching and thanks for swapping!

joanelizbay 07-17-2013 03:47 PM

Libster and Quiltermomma your blocks will be in the mail tomorrow. Going to match fabric and cut out patterns on other 6 fast group I have so Ill be ready to sew tomorrow and Friday.

Libster 07-17-2013 04:19 PM

Awilson, you have a finished block going into the mail in the morning. It's posted in my album if you'd like a peak.

createfourpaws 07-17-2013 05:39 PM

I didn't include a note with my F8, this will be for me. You can use any color that works with the F8th.

Hope this helps you guys.

Elisabrat 07-17-2013 07:26 PM

its cool to see the blocks coming in! I finished two will get the third done tonight. That is my max daily limit two is more realistic but even two should have this swap finished FAST :) I have four more envelopes over on the counter for this group to do and three for my slow group. They are SLOW mailing lol. so far only four have come in. I think the are going for the no rush no worries or something. or mailing my blocks back with their fabric. talk about a pet peeve. waiting til you get a block done to mail out your fabric. save a few cents. not fair gives the recipient no time to sew and mail back. I hate being LATE. argh gives me hives lol. glad you ladies are so incredibly swift. Imagine a round robin with us in it? done in just two months not 8! hey hey ideas ideas...

alikat110 07-17-2013 08:17 PM

Brat, be nice. Us in the "slow" group DO peek in all the groups!

catgirl807 07-17-2013 08:49 PM

I have 2 blocks ready to go home to Brat...one fast and one slow! I'll put them in my albums tomorrow.

Elisabrat 07-17-2013 10:16 PM

whooo whooo sending blocks home! high five high ten!! I have all the blocks I have done so far in my album think there are 8 forget who they were for however. but they all have gone home. not nearly as fast as a couple here but think I can whip these out in zero time. :) tomorrow is a round robin sewing day. gotta finish that round and send it on. then its back to blocks :)

QuilterMomma 07-18-2013 07:42 AM

Received f8 from Createfourpaws.