Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

marytoddliz 07-22-2013 11:21 PM

Janice, I have found that the loading of pictures is a hit or miss adventure. Sometimes it just does not happen. But if you try early in the morning that seems to be best. Late at night they must do maintenance, and during the day maybe the site gets busy. The pictures do seem to load easier in the albums than on the thread and I am not sure why that is. Must be some way they have their programs set up.

Also I have two cameras, and Olympus and a Cannon, the Cannon seems to have less trouble, so I try to take pictures with that one if I can. There could be a ton or reasons why, but it is beyond my understanding. Good Luck.

I received two beautiful blocks from Jaba today, thanks so much I love them both! I will post pic's tomorrow.

debfaye 07-23-2013 05:17 AM

Anyone interested in an extra swap?

I have 10 so far but would like several more. I am sending out an Asian butterfly fabric I bought while living in Japan.

Let me know,

Annaquilts 07-23-2013 05:48 AM

Can some one tell me or pm me how to change my signature? I want to put a new link in to albums and delete some. Thank you. I am busy and having fun sewing everyone's blocks and missing only one FQ from missgigglewings. I hope to ship out some finished blocks soon but I first want to have DH take pictures.

Janice McC 07-23-2013 06:00 AM

Sure! Go to the very top of this page on the same line as your board name. Click "settings". On the page that comes up, look on the left hand side mid-way down, it says "edit signature". Click on that and you should be able to go in and enter whatever you want in the box and then click "save signature". Good luck!

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6191812)
Can some one tell me or pm me how to change my signature? I want to put a new link in to albums and delete some. Thank you. I am busy and having fun sewing everyone's blocks and missing only one FQ from missgigglewings. I hope to ship out some finished blocks soon but I first want to have DH take pictures.

alikat110 07-23-2013 06:04 AM

Annaquilts, I was just stopping in to snoop around. Reset your singature line by going in to "Setting". Scroll down and on left side yo will see "my settings". It list option to edit signature line. Good luck. Don't forget to go ahead and post here as well. I am sure tons of beautiful blocks do not get viewed because some choose to only post in albums.

Libster 07-23-2013 08:33 AM

I got a F8 from missgigglewings today.

Annaquilts 07-23-2013 09:04 AM

Thank you for your help janiceMcC and alikat110. I hope to up load the new links and pictures soon.

marytoddliz 07-23-2013 10:25 AM

I received fabric from Missgigglewings, I love it, going to have fun playing with it!

joanelizbay 07-23-2013 01:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received 3 blocks today and I LOVE all of them...I think my greatgranddaughter will love it! also a F8 from Missgigglewings. That's the last one for Maia group. I will get to it soon. Thanks Donna. the blocks are from Jaba, Elsibrat and Libster in that order

awilson 07-23-2013 01:32 PM

I received your f8 today missgigglewings, and finished your block. Should go out in tomorrows mail. There is a pic in my album if you want a sneak peek. This means I have all blocks done for this group and just get to wait for my blocks to come home :)