Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

catgirl807 07-18-2013 09:18 AM

Got a block in the mail for Janice McC just before the mail arrived! Pictures are in my album!

Libster 07-18-2013 10:20 AM

I got F8s today from:

createfourpaws
Molly Munchkin

I got a beautiful finished block from Elisabrat. What's the name of this pattern? I love it! Thanks for swapping.
I'll post it in my album as soon as I can take a pic of it.

Janice McC 07-18-2013 10:21 AM

Lots of envelopes came today. I rec'd fabric from Mollymunchkin and createfourpaws. That leaves only one missing piece.

AND (drumroll please) THREE completed blocks from Libster, ljdugas and marytoddliz. They are all wonderful! Thank you so very much. I'll post pics when I have a little free time.

Thank you again ladies for swapping!!!

Libster 07-18-2013 10:23 AM

I only need to receive 2 more F8s for this group. They are:

Elisabrat
MissGiggleWings

catgirl807 07-18-2013 10:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Received two finished blocks today! One from elisabrat and one from mollymunchkin! Thanks! They're great!

Also got fabric from mollymunchkin and tubsfam.

Janice McC 07-18-2013 11:16 AM

Brat, I've got your block in an envelope and ready to go in tomorrow's mail. I thoroughly enjoyed stitching this one even though a few birds were, um, decapitated. Sorry, birdies! Merry Christmas, Brat!

That should be it for me until middle of next week. I'm off to clean house for guests as soon as I post pix of the blocks I've rec'd.

marytoddliz 07-18-2013 01:22 PM

I received F8's from
Createfourpaws
Mollymunchkin

And received 4 finished blocks from: (I looked up the name of the block from the list that we got from Cindy's Pintrest page. If they are actually called by another name please let me know)

Ljdugas31, block received Arrowhead Puzzle
Libster, block received Bug Jar
Catgirl807, block received Glory Boxes
Awilson, Block Received Contrary Wife

I love them all! I am just amazed how fast this group is going! Dang, you ladies Rock! I will have Charleigh's quilt finished on time if not even Early!

I will post pictures of the finished blocks here so I can brag about the beautiful work you ladies did, they will also be posted in my Album just in case you need ideas for my fabric.

marytoddliz 07-18-2013 01:24 PM

Another thing I do with my blocks is I put the address label on the back side of the quilt so I can remember who made what for me when I am putting them together.

Thank you so much for the beautiful blocks I have received, they are so much fun to get!

joanelizbay 07-18-2013 03:28 PM

Blocks to Jaba and Ljdugas will be in the mail tomorrow. So glad tomorrows Friday!!

terriamn 07-18-2013 05:21 PM

Received fabric from create four paws and my first blocks from Joan and Marybeth. Thanks Ladies I love both blocks

Terriamn