Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

catgirl807 07-19-2013 10:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Found 2 finished blocks in the mailbox today! Thank you, awilson and marytoddliz!

joanelizbay 07-19-2013 11:22 AM

Sally, thats going to be a really pretty Mizzou quilt!! Share a picture when you get it finished!

marytoddliz 07-19-2013 11:55 AM

I received a block from Linda, Lebrat today, thank you it is very pretty! will post pic later. I love that green you used. I think I need some for my binding, where did you get it?

Janice McC 07-19-2013 12:12 PM

Libster, the bug jar was a fabulous thought! Inspired!

Libster, Bug jar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]424739[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 07-19-2013 12:47 PM

I received everyones F8 with the exception of missgigglewings.

completed blocks received-
awilson
catgirl807
jaba 2 amazing blocks
JaniceMcC
joanelizbay

All the blocks that came in are just perfect and I really like them for my grandson's play quilt. thank you ladies for helping me. the little man is only 3 months but is very active and loves laying around playing. I am starting today on blocks for swap partners and will start with those that already send me completed blocks and then on by date.

Did anyone receive a F8 from missgigglewings?

jaba 07-19-2013 02:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
missgigglewings, awilson and debfaye for a side swap are the ones I am missing. Mailed finished blocks today to terriamn, catgirl, and Janice McC. Received finished blocks from libster and marytoddliz. Thank you ladies, love them both. maryt love the little pin stripe around the center block, very nice touch.[ATTACH=CONFIG]424763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]424764[/ATTACH]

Libster 07-19-2013 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 6185671)
Libster, the bug jar was a fabulous thought! Inspired!

Libster, Bug jar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]424739[/ATTACH]

I just thought that a 4year old girl would love a jar full of butterflies. I know my DGDs would have at that age. One of them is almost 28 now and she still loves butterflies! I hope your DGD likes it too.

Libster 07-19-2013 03:02 PM

I hit the jackpot today! I got finished blocks from marytoddliz (a star) and from ljdugas(arrowhead puzzle) in this group and 2 in my other group. Can we all say "Christmas!!" All pics are posted in my albums if anyone would care to peek.

Ladies, may I ask a favor? Would you please include the name of your finished blocks when you send them home? I've had some ladies PM me asking for the name of some of my received blocks and I honestly don't have a clue as to what they are named. I DO know that I love each and every one of them. This is so much fun!

Annaquilts 07-19-2013 03:06 PM

One miss cut and I am short a 4 1/2 inch block for Jaba. Anyone have some they can spare and send me? Please PM me. Thank you.

joanelizbay 07-19-2013 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since Terriamn said she got my block Im going to post the picture of it. It was a new pattern called "All framed up" and I really liked the way it turned out. Got 2 blocks today, one for each group, from Awilson. Will post those pictures after I take them. THANK YOU..I love the center square of Pooh!!