Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Calendar Sun Bonnet Sue - Sign-up Closes 28 Feb 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/calendar-sun-bonnet-sue-sign-up-closes-28-feb-2010-a-t32584.html)

sewjoyce 01-31-2010 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by aberi
Ok here is my block for August Sun Bonnet Sue. I have the pattern bonded on and now just have to applique her on!
I was so excited I had to show you... I love Sun Bonnet Sue. I am going to make 13 though because this is my first every Sun Bonnet Sue and I want to keep one for me!
Once I have her appliqued I will repost! Sorry the picture is sideways, I will make sure when she is done she is upright.
Also the background may look white but I assure you it is offwhite/cream. I wanted to be sure of that when I got the material!

OMG -- that block is just too cute!!! :D :D

Karen 01-31-2010 06:35 PM

very cute!!!

Deb watkins 01-31-2010 06:39 PM

Way too cute!!!!! Love it. I am glad to see the pic! As soon as you make one......POST!!

azam 01-31-2010 09:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my February SBS. I'm making some improvements, this is a practice block. I've decided to stuff the balloons and make them slightly larger and I'm going to use ribbon for the strings. Also want to add other embellishments. Background fabric is creme (off white), due to the flash it may appear white.
Sorry don't know what happened, she's sideways. I thought I had turned her upright. Oh well, better luck next time.

STAR 02-01-2010 04:17 AM

she is beautiful!!

krazy4quilts 02-01-2010 04:18 AM

they are all adorable.

Deb watkins 02-01-2010 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by azam
Here's my February SBS. I'm making some improvements, this is a practice block. I've decided to stuff the balloons and make them slightly larger and I'm going to use ribbon for the strings. Also want to add other embellishments. Background fabric is creme (off white), due to the flash it may appear white.
Sorry don't know what happened, she's sideways. I thought I had turned her upright. Oh well, better luck next time.

She is great looking! Love your theme.....

pvquilter 02-01-2010 06:31 AM

Do our SBS need to be appliqued or can I embroider?

Deb watkins 02-01-2010 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by pvquilter
Do our SBS need to be appliqued or can I embroider?

She can be done any way you want.

aberi 02-01-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by azam

She is darling.... your work is fantastic!