Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/chocolate-raspberry-block-swap-must-received-1-31-10-notice-page-9-a-t28454.html)

charismah 11-29-2009 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
approximately how much fabric would it take to make 12 blocks :?:

I would have to agree with Madquilter... My blocks are going to call for about 2.75 yards of fabric...I already have most of it cut...that is how I know.lol. So depending on which block you do and how many colors..I am only using 2 colors...

luvmortherest 11-29-2009 01:38 PM

thank you

Feathers 11-29-2009 01:51 PM

Winewoman just emailed me about this swap. I MAY be interested in doing it if it isn't too late. The colors are the colors I love so if it isn't too late, I think I MAY be interested. Will find the pattern and confirm my participation very soon. Thanks Collette for organizing this swap. It should be great fun.

collettakay 11-29-2009 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Winewoman just emailed me about this swap. I MAY be interested in doing it if it isn't too late. The colors are the colors I love so if it isn't too late, I think I MAY be interested. Will find the pattern and confirm my participation very soon. Thanks Collette for organizing this swap. It should be great fun.

NO, its not too late. As long as the blocks are mailed to me by 1/31/10, anyone can participate. Jump right in!

Feathers 11-29-2009 06:02 PM

Great! I have a couple blocks in mind...thought I'd make both of them to see which one I want to make for this swap.

KBunn 11-29-2009 09:44 PM

Ok...I have definately decided to do a second set of blocks for the swap. I have 12 Broken Dishes blocks done and my second set will be Calico Puzzle blocks. There are so many people signed up for the swap I couldnt stand to just get mine plus eleven back....that would leave too many pretty blocks I wouldnt get!!

Ducky 11-30-2009 01:43 PM

I had asked to do "Ribbon Quilt Block" by Quilter's Cache. I noticed the block name is not on the list with my name. I hope it's still okay to do it.

Feathers 11-30-2009 04:54 PM

I'm thinking I might do an Annie's Choice block. Not real sure but i THINK that will be what I do.

collettakay 11-30-2009 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
I had asked to do "Ribbon Quilt Block" by Quilter's Cache. I noticed the block name is not on the list with my name. I hope it's still okay to do it.

ooops. Sorry. I must have missed typing it in. It will be there with the next update.

sdparent 12-02-2009 07:34 AM

I've got my fabric and it's in the washer right now. I can't wait to get started on the blocks, hopefully they will be done and ready to mail by the end of next week.