Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2013-a-t230696.html)

Aurora 11-09-2013 05:24 AM

Color me embarrassed. I received a Santa ornament and promptly lost the envelope it came in. I thought it came from Nelco, but then I saw that hers were paper pieced (and I suddenly realized that I had sent an ornament to Nelco) so I knew I had thanked the wrong person. If you sent me a Santa ornament, it is absolutely great, thank you.

If you saw my sewing room right now, you would know how I managed to loose the envelope the ornament arrived in. I really thought that once I had my ornaments in the mail, things would be a lot less hectic, but no, that is not to be until the end of the month.

Many thanks to Brenda21 for letting me play.

Aurora 11-09-2013 05:29 AM

I am getting off here as I have a sewing room to organize.

owlvamp 11-09-2013 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by amelia0607 (Post 6394841)
I've been trying to figure out the bead. It just hit me. I sell vintage jewelry in an antique shop. I had ordered a "torquoise" necklace and when it arrived it was broken. I reuse envelopes and that must've been left in there. Sorry about that!!

It's okay I was going to ask what it went with but I didn't and just said thank you. But that is so funny. I have a bead right! Thanks again for ornaments.

Ladybug 1938 11-09-2013 02:19 PM

I want to thank Robinlee for the two ornaments she sent me, will get a picture up and also a picture of my 100+ angel ornaments I just finished putting hair on today.... Also have a picture of my Great Grandson will send... he is precious, lives in Georgia....

lynnie 11-09-2013 02:58 PM

you have 100+ angels, I really need to see this, it must be awesome. please, show us a picture.

kiffie2413 11-09-2013 03:51 PM

I agree with Lynnie, can't wait to see those angels you have made! And your lil great grandson! And ornys you received!
Kif!

Robinlee 11-09-2013 04:05 PM

Ladybug

I hope you enjoyed. I received yours last Saturday. Thanks. Robinlee

Ladybug 1938 11-09-2013 04:41 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Okay I uploaded the pictures... First one is the ornaments from Robinlee... The angels are layers there are 4 different sheets of them... Have white hair brown, tan and blonde... I started in January to make them and did each thing till I had them all done and then did the next thing... Dress, lace, head and hanger then hair still have to put date and initials on all...I have 12 with no heads that I am not going to bother with this year....OL

amelia0607 11-09-2013 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 6395250)
It's okay I was going to ask what it went with but I didn't and just said thank you. But that is so funny. I have a bead right! Thanks again for ornaments.

And it's a cool bead too!! I used the rest of them to make another piece. Only piece of jewelry I've ever made and it will be my last but it turned out very nice!

amelia0607 11-09-2013 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aurora (Post 6395168)
Color me embarrassed. I received a Santa ornament and promptly lost the envelope it came in. I thought it came from Nelco, but then I saw that hers were paper pieced (and I suddenly realized that I had sent an ornament to Nelco) so I knew I had thanked the wrong person. If you sent me a Santa ornament, it is absolutely great, thank you.

If you saw my sewing room right now, you would know how I managed to loose the envelope the ornament arrived in. I really thought that once I had my ornaments in the mail, things would be a lot less hectic, but no, that is not to be until the end of the month.

Many thanks to Brenda21 for letting me play.

My office and guest room are both a hot mess. Have to step over things to just get in them and then follow the maize to get through it! I really should get those cleaned up!!! Maybe your envelope is in there!