Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2013-a-t230696.html)

dotcomdtcm 11-04-2013 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my ornament from quilterjody. Charming ! TY Jody.

quiltymom 11-04-2013 02:26 PM

I did a bunch of these to there so cute when there done!!

quiltymom 11-04-2013 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 6386471)
I just finished making another one my daughter saw, wish I had time to make them to send also. They are so cute and the noses light up!

I did a bunch of these last week but my light has a cute crooked flame for the nose~~~

starshine 11-04-2013 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I came home from work and had a package from the SS Ornament Dept. with some darling ornies in it but alas no name or board name from the elf that sent them. So request in to Brenda for help to thank my sender. But if you are on here and can self identify that would be great.

I'm the very happy recipient of 2 beautiful snow flakes and some bead and paper crafted stars. I think a couple of them might not make it to the tree because I might just have to put them up in my cube at work. Then I can enjoy them when at work and enjoy them when at home. :)

Dedemac 11-04-2013 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 6386901)
I came home from work and had a package from the SS Ornament Dept. with some darling ornies in it but alas no name or board name from the elf that sent them. So request in to Brenda for help to thank my sender. But if you are on here and can self identify that would be great.

I'm the very happy recipient of 2 beautiful snow flakes and some bead and paper crafted stars. I think a couple of them might not make it to the tree because I might just have to put them up in my cube at work. Then I can enjoy them when at work and enjoy them when at home. :)

Sorry Starshine, When I sent the Ornaments to you, I forgot to put the card in. They are going in the mail. I'm glad you like them.

roseirish48 11-04-2013 04:54 PM

rec;d word that Nelco rec'd the wall hanging I made for her. now who was to get the other one? i know but i aint telling.

lynnie 11-04-2013 05:08 PM

the stars are great. I still need and want to learn how to tat.
now roseirish, that's not nice to taunt us without telling us,,,give us at least a direction.
north south or another direction please!
will there be an album of all the ornaments? i'd love to see them all in one place.

Nelco 11-04-2013 05:13 PM

Thank you so much Rose. It was a BIG surprise. I have the perfect place for it and will be putting it up on the 1st of Dec. By the way I got the red angels one.

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6387120)
rec;d word that Nelco rec'd the wall hanging I made for her. now who was to get the other one? i know but i aint telling.

mdall 11-04-2013 06:00 PM

Still waiting on my other package to arrive. I have been so busy getting things ready with other swaps I had forgotten for a few days that I havent received it. LOL

mdall 11-04-2013 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 6387138)
Thank you so much Rose. It was a BIG surprise. I have the perfect place for it and will be putting it up on the 1st of Dec. By the way I got the red angels one.

That means the joy one is still out there. Told yall it was mine. LOL