Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

ljdugas31 10-15-2014 05:31 PM

Take care,feel better soon.

Crafty Darlene 10-15-2014 07:00 PM

Hope you feel better soon! Sent you a pm with my info, signed up for 2! Thanks again for hosting! Love this swap!

PenniF 10-15-2014 07:15 PM

That's rotten.....Hope you feel better soon....i betcha it's that dank damp dark hole that's the cause !!! But seriously, take good care !!!

kiffie2413 10-15-2014 11:56 PM

Feel better soon!
I know I'm crazy, but I'd rather have another kidney stone than a sinus infection or head cold.
I've had too many stones to count, but I'm seriously uber pitiful when my nose/sinuses are stopped up.
When I feel bad I just want to be left alone...to wallow in my misery of "stopped upped-ness".
So I really feel for you.
Kif

Dedemac 10-16-2014 06:40 AM

Mdall, Have a cup of your hot tea, and have the boys do all the work! You need to take care of your self! Hope you better soon.

mdall 10-16-2014 07:29 AM

Thanks ladies for the good wishes. Just got back from Dr. And it's a sinus infection along with respiratory infection too. Got some antibiotics and should be feeling better some tomorrow. I have received the PM's for new swappers and will update the list later. Heading off for a nap before the boys get home later and the chaos begins for the evening. Chat with all of you later. P.S. while waiting for meds. to get filled I found bling for some of my ornaments. Looking forward to getting started on them. Have tons of plans in my stuffy little head. LOL

lawsonmugs 10-16-2014 08:28 AM

Kiffie, I made one of those Jack the seam ripper blocks. I think it is so cute. Fell better soon mdall

Patchesnposies 10-16-2014 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6931091)
Thanks ladies for the good wishes. Just got back from Dr. And it's a sinus infection along with respiratory infection too. Got some antibiotics and should be feeling better some tomorrow. I have received the PM's for new swappers and will update the list later. Heading off for a nap before the boys get home later and the chaos begins for the evening. Chat with all of you later. P.S. while waiting for meds. to get filled I found bling for some of my ornaments. Looking forward to getting started on them. Have tons of plans in my stuffy little head. LOL

Glad to hear you got some meds and will soon be feeling better! Have a wonderful nap!

PenniF 10-16-2014 06:39 PM

Glad you went to the doc....some people put that off and sinus infections can be really serious !! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Pondering where in the world you got your prescription filled that they had "bling" for ornaments....????? Conjures up all kinds of curious possibilities!

Finished 1 ornament and was getting ready to start on another when i realized that maybe i'd better wait and see if my "swap-ee" has put down something specific about likes or themes. Can't wait to find out who !!!

mdall 10-16-2014 07:54 PM

Penni- got meds filled at Rite Aid. There is a Family Dollar next door to it. Found large pack of rhinestone earrings there for 2 bucks. Just remover earring setting and you have bling. Cheaper than being them at the craft stores around here where a package could be 5 bucks or more. I know not the norm but I look for ideas and improvise when I can. Have two orns half done now. Worked on them while chilling on the couch earlier resting.

Hopefully will feel up to finishing them tomorrow and then on to next idea in my head. HINT - baler twine. told you I dont think like the norm.