Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

RedGarnet222 11-07-2014 05:24 PM

anesthesiologist The spelling might just be wrong, but I think you get the gist, right? In an emergency I want drugs! Ha ha ha ...

I keep making different ornaments, so I am not sure which one my partner with get. I like them all so far so I hope I pick the right one for her. I am having some fun looking at Pinterest at all the pretty ones there. All the while getting more I want to make. Oh dear...

mdall 11-07-2014 07:36 PM

Got a couple of close answers. Still not the exact one.

mdall 11-07-2014 07:39 PM

My ornaments are done and waiting for me to decide which ones go where. Also trying to decide if I should add some apple/cinnamon scent to them just to give them a more holiday like scent. Purchased the cutest boxes to ship them in. Now just to get them packed and shipped. Thinking Ill let the kids help with that one. They love packing and adding the shipping labels for me.

Off to bed with the chick, been up since 5:30 this morning. Its been a long day.

JuneBillie 11-07-2014 07:51 PM

Ambulance driver? lol....

JuneBillie 11-07-2014 07:54 PM

Oh I got it. You give enemas. lol......

x-ray technician. No more guess.....:eek: :D

kiffie2413 11-07-2014 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 6960274)
Oh I got it. You give enemas. lol......

x-ray technician. No more guess.....:eek: :D

Oooh, JuneBillie, I thought my guess of Proctologist was bad!!! :shock:... But "me thinks you've topped me!!" :D

Kif

kiffie2413 11-07-2014 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 6960115)
anesthesiologist The spelling might just be wrong, but I think you get the gist, right? In an emergency I want drugs! Ha ha ha ...

I keep making different ornaments, so I am not sure which one my partner with get. I like them all so far so I hope I pick the right one for her. I am having some fun looking at Pinterest at all the pretty ones there. All the while getting more I want to make. Oh dear...

I had the same issue, I ended up sending 4 ornys to each of my partners :shock: :)

Kif

Dedemac 11-07-2014 08:44 PM

Life has gotten in the way of spending time checking on whats going on here. Yes the ornaments are tatted, I learned to needle Tat a few years ago. Both of the round ornaments are starched and I will get the flat ones done tomorrow. Then maybe a few folded stars to round out the box. Should be in the mail by Wednesday. FYI 6 Eastern is fine for opening for me.

lawsonmugs 11-08-2014 08:15 AM

Michelle, I guess Lab Tech ( draws blood etc.) This has been a hard game. Lots of funny guesses though.

mdall 11-08-2014 11:51 AM

Yipppeeee, we have a winner. Congrats, ctyankee on being the winner.

I went to college to become a Paramedic. I thought that would be an easy one for people to get. I guess I thought wrong. Hoping to go back to school one day to get my critical care and become a Flight Medic.

Ctyankee, name a color and I'll see if I have the prize in that color. I will be mailing it out some time this week.

The next reigndeer game will begin once I have come up with another question. Probably in the next few days.