Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-holiday-winter-wonderland-november-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t166929.html)

deenatoo 11-23-2011 06:22 AM

That took forever for you to get....I mailed it on the 15th....but glad you got it finally.

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4706858)
Yummy !!!!!

Recd the last two packages:

Deenatoo
Naudeegal

and now on to swappin !! !!

Muse&Sew 11-23-2011 06:36 AM

Woo hoo excited for the fun swappin! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

SheriR 11-23-2011 07:50 AM

I know my girls and I will be making a 3layer cake. A secret family recipe "drippy cake" and it's soooo good!Sadly I can't post pictures from my phone. :)

sunrise450 11-26-2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 4684678)
I am so bummed that I missed this swap! :( Now I have to wait until next year.

I feel the same way! I will be in next year's swap though. Won't miss another one if all goes well. I bought my Christmas fabric too, enough for six sets. Then turned around and missed the whole thing. Oh *Darn*

luvTooQuilt 11-26-2011 11:04 PM

Well hellooooooooooo everybody !!!!

Ive missed you guys !! Spend the holiday with Fam, and it was nice to relax and sleep in while my mom "grandma" took care of my lil princess.. Boy do I wish we lived closer.. Alot of sleep-overs would be happinin!!! lol... Ok well Im back home. Ive got all the packages 'cept one for 6 sets so dups are inevitable... I will be swappin all week, should get them done soon and hope to get them out asap.. Sorry ladies- minus the Pear Jam and truffles.. :eek:....

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.....

lauriejo 11-27-2011 09:34 PM

Well at least that means I'm not alone! I only bought 3 sets, they may show up in the stashbuster swap in January.

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 4723502)
I feel the same way! I will be in next year's swap though. Won't miss another one if all goes well. I bought my Christmas fabric too, enough for six sets. Then turned around and missed the whole thing. Oh *Darn*

sapdoggie 11-27-2011 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4724326)
Well hellooooooooooo everybody !!!!

Ive missed you guys !! Spend the holiday with Fam, and it was nice to relax and sleep in while my mom "grandma" took care of my lil princess.. Boy do I wish we lived closer.. Alot of sleep-overs would be happinin!!! lol... Ok well Im back home. Ive got all the packages 'cept one for 6 sets so dups are inevitable... I will be swappin all week, should get them done soon and hope to get them out asap.. Sorry ladies- minus the Pear Jam and truffles.. :eek:....

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.....

WHAT _ NO TREATS :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: Well there is the Secret Santa :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Glad you are home and had a good visit. Being the grandparent, I know how it helps the grandkids have a visit as well as helping the parents rest and relax. One family lives four hours away from me ( so not many sleep over :() and the other lives with me :).

Have fun swapping :p :p :p

Yosamitesa 11-28-2011 07:13 AM

Welcome home...so I see some changes happened while I was on vaca from here... :) Can't wait for next year!!!

SheriR 11-28-2011 08:40 AM

Welcome Home!! I SUPPOSE I can do without Jam and Truffles.... I still can't figure out how to type in color....

sapdoggie 11-28-2011 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 4729019)
Welcome Home!! I SUPPOSE I can do without Jam and Truffles.... I still can't figure out how to type in color....

BUT I NEED CHOCOLATE FOR MY MOODS AND JELLY FOR THE TOAST
:D :D :D

Sheri - to use color text- type your words, highlight them, then click on the box with the capital A next to the smiley face , choose your color and then left click the mouse.