Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-holiday-winter-wonderland-november-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t166929.html)

sharon b 12-03-2011 09:14 PM

WOO HOO ! Nice pressie :) Chocolate to get you through the holidays :thumbup:

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 4749159)
WOO HOO ! Nice pressie :) Chocolate to get you through the holidays :thumbup:

Im looking at the directions for the 'Flip Pillows' Wowie zowie one from Four Corner designs and Im thinking it would make a great I-spy pillow.. hmmmmm my mind is a goin!!

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4749178)
Im looking at the directions for the 'Flip Pillows' Wowie zowie one from Four Corner designs and Im thinking it would make a great I-spy pillow.. hmmmmm my mind is a goin!!

k

Way to go - great gift. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now as to the mind going statement- well, let's just say it may be already gone !!! - Love you
:D :p

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 09:44 PM

Luv said "You better clarify that the GREEN thing is not a BOOGIE!!
"

Okay Luv - it is a green pin saying I am on the Naughty List - Now you know that is not true-

You called me a marriage saver with my SS gift and the receiver likes it as well as her hubby- so there !!!

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 09:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Heres what Ive been doing when I have a min or two..

Newborn In needs quilt - my quilting group made up the blocks in a demo that I showed.. I get the awesome job of finishing it..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]293033[/ATTACH]

Baby Haighs Rag Teddy Quilt...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293036[/ATTACH]

A quilt I made up to keep me from going stir crazy...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]293037[/ATTACH]

and this is a gift from hubby while I was going nuts when my OTHER Pfaff 7570 was getting its insides cleaned.. Boy that week felt like months !!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]293039[/ATTACH]

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 09:52 PM

I saw that pin and IMMEDIATELY thought of you Sapdoggie... My REBEL QUEEN !! ROFL..

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4749192)

Luv said "You better clarify that the GREEN thing is not a BOOGIE!!
"

Okay Luv - it is a green pin saying I am on the Naughty List - Now you know that is not true-

You called me a marriage saver with my SS gift and the receiver likes it as well as her hubby- so there !!!

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 09:52 PM

WAY COOL !!!! You have been a busy lady :thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4749209)
I saw that pin and IMMEDIATELY thought of you Sapdoggie... My REBEL QUEEN !! ROFL..

Well at least now I am the QUEEN REBEL.Royalty has its privileges you know- LOL

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4749210)
WAY COOL !!!! You have been a busy lady :thumbup: :thumbup:

I get in my quilty moods and i hide in my sewing room... By the time i realize I'm tired its 230am... been doin that for weeks... but lack of sleep is catching up on me.. IM EXHAUSTED..

I made quite a few other things too... ill post more tomorrow...

So anyone else get their package ????

<<------- look at my post number.... 4444.. hmm do i get to make a wish ??

I wish for an INNOVA 18in Long Arm..

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 10:03 PM

its after midnight and ive turned into a pumpkin.. (Unfortunately thats not far from the truth- ive gotten pretty 'round' these past years :eek:) . So it off to bed i go.. Nite everyone..