Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-holiday-winter-wonderland-november-2011-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t166929.html)

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K (Post 4746415)
I get such a tickle out of listening (reading) about you guys! You're all nuts, I like nuts!! :thumbup: You remind me of an old Lucille Ball comedy! (Thats a good thing!)

Yep - we are all cracked up - :D :D Wonder if someone is thinking peanut brittle
:o :o

Momma_K 12-03-2011 08:31 AM

Love the stuff but never made it! I do happen to make some fabulous homemade fudge though. The old fashioned kind you boil...melts in your mouth good! My daughter is hounding me to make a few batches this year. I do know I have to do a days worth of cookies and fudge to send to my love in NY! :o

sharon b 12-03-2011 09:02 AM

OH MY !!!!! Oh My!!!! guess what the mailman brought me ???? The fabrics are so wonderful and the SS THANK YOU linda58 !!! :) I will sure enjoy using it and to the Hostess with the mostess Thank You ! I won't spoil the surprise but I Love it !!!!!!

sustraley 12-03-2011 10:55 AM

Wonderful, Wonderful fabrics. Such a variety. Thanks to the hostess for you know what. How cute!!! A big thankyou to my SS sapdoggie. And my husband thanks you for the magnetic pin holder so he doesn't take the risk of stepping on one of my wandering pins or needles. Everything will be put to use.

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 4747332)
Wonderful, Wonderful fabrics. Such a variety. Thanks to the hostess for you know what. How cute!!! A big thankyou to my SS sapdoggie. And my husband thanks you for the magnetic pin holder so he doesn't take the risk of stepping on one of my wandering pins or needles. Everything will be put to use.

Glad you liked the SS.

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 4747332)

Glad you liked the SS. Glad I also made hubby happy :thumbup: :thumbup:

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K (Post 4746812)
Love the stuff but never made it! I do happen to make some fabulous homemade fudge though. The old fashioned kind you boil...melts in your mouth good! My daughter is hounding me to make a few batches this year. I do know I have to do a days worth of cookies and fudge to send to my love in NY! :o

YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some - please-please - PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapdoggie 12-03-2011 01:43 PM

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SWAPPERS !!!!!!!!!!!! Your fabrics are beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to LUV for your hard work and the "extra" surprise ( although the little green extra is not true -:D )

THANK YOU Sheri R for the SS. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with me. The bag is wonderful and the card full of pins will be handy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheriR 12-03-2011 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<3 sapdoggie

LOVE mine too <3 Yosamitesa!!! Everything is perfect and will be used, I promise.

This was the best idea EVER for a TWIST. I felt like a little girl opening my packages. AND the fabric are all so cute. They'll be made into something THIS season!! I already have a plan. Thanks everyone!!!

LUV you really are amazing. I'm just so honored to be in your swap. Thank you!

luvTooQuilt 12-03-2011 06:32 PM

Finally.. I GET TO OPEN MINE NOW !!!!!!

BRB

Im glad you guys are happy.....