Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dates Changed - 10.5" Layer Cake Squares Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dates-changed-10-5-layer-cake-squares-swap-t302662.html)

redstilettos 02-25-2019 12:02 PM

Hi ladies,

So far I have also received packages from:

Allison in IL
Flannery in OR
Zoanna in MD
and Queenbarbie

We're getting there!!!!

So far I am getting packages in all shapes and sizes, so do what you need to get them here with the least amount of squishing :)

Hope that helps.

As for the weather, we were right behind a 100 car pile up on Hwy. 41 in Wisconsin yesterday. Fatalities and huge amounts of messes. Was terrible. But we made it home okay. Of course, the dogs slept in the back seat no more the wiser. I want to come back in my second life as a loved pet. They have it made!

peaceandjoy 02-25-2019 05:35 PM

I'm disappointed mine haven't arrived yet, PO told me they should be delivered today. But with the crazy weather everywhere, I can't say I am surprised. Better to have people safe. We've had unbelievable winds for the last two days; schools were all closed today, much to the joy of the kids and teachers, lol.

Glad you avoided the accident and got home safely.

zozee 02-25-2019 08:29 PM

Wow, Chris! When I read your post, I looked up the 100 car pileup. Oh dear—the whiteout conditions are just terrible! Glad you were safe. Can’t imagine the fear if being trapped in the pileup and freezing temps. Those first responders had their hands full!

Yes, to be a loved pet sleeping oblivious to the turmoil of human life—-pure bliss!

You’ve only received 4 of the group’s packages so far?

redstilettos 02-26-2019 12:31 PM

Sunrise and PeaceJoy i have received yours now, too.

Peace, yours came in a clear bag saying it was damaged. I don't see any damage to the outside of the envelope, so ...I am pretty sure it's all good :)

zozee: yes, was insane! That kind of thing is exactly why we carry blankets, bottles of water, and some dry snacks in the car. Juuuust in case ;)

redstilettos 02-26-2019 12:43 PM

I should probably do an all inclusive list. I have received packages from:

Zozee
Queenbarbie
PeacenJoy
Sunrise
Moonrise
Batik54
Marietta
dieldorfdaisy
kwyltaholic

I'm waiting on one, and their tracking said here by Weds. I will try to get them out in 1-2 days (weather permitting....we are expecting Another 9" tonight.....sigh....I need color....am tired of white!)

Queenbarbiej 02-26-2019 12:55 PM

Red, you can always put on a pair of rosy color shades. That will give you some color!!

peaceandjoy 02-26-2019 04:52 PM

Phew, glad they arrived. If you find any problems, please let me know. Was the postage inside the bag? I will resend that if not.

redstilettos 02-27-2019 10:13 AM

peace, I never open the packages until I am ready for redistribution. That assures me nothing inadvertently got misplaced or lost somewhere.

I'm sure it will be fine, but I will let you know if something comes up.

Soon, ladies! Really soon!!!

redstilettos 03-01-2019 10:05 AM

Okay, everyone, I opened up all the packages and did the redistribution last night. They will go into the post office tomorrow (am snowed in today). The options were lovely and I think people will be pleased with what they receive back.

I will be leaving feedback by Sunday, so if you don't see one from me, please, please PM me. I don't want to forget anyone.

Would "Flannery" from OR, whomever you are here on the board, please contact me? There was a glitch with your package.
Thanks!!

kwyltaholic 03-02-2019 06:51 PM

Hi Redstilettos,
I sent you a pm.