Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

Mousie 10-01-2009 10:38 AM

hi,
I'm not in any of the swaps for now...just read or kind of, all 122 pages of this thread...I was too intimidated before today, but the curiosity just got the better of me.
I have so much going on, not sorry I didn't join in for now, but I must say, you guys are not only doing awesome blocks, but your busy, happy and crazy and still somehow plodding on. its great fun, to observe :lol:
Klue, best wishes with your surgery and your amazing capabilities to keep your sanity, but what fun I am reading :wink:
(woo hoo to everybody doing those blue blocks, too...they are tooo scrummy...BlueChicken...sigh...that is lovely.)

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
To All,

i'm extending the due date on the Red/Green Blocks to 11/6/09.

the day i will mail the back will stay the same, 11/15/09.

i am going in for knee surgery (sports injury - no big deal) at the end of the month and have taken the rest of the year off from work to recover.

so, in celebration of my long vacation, i thought i'd give you a week to catch your breath too - we're very busy between red/green, triangles, and blue/white.

Can I ask a huge favour.... and I feel a bit guilty for asking.... but can we write the dates with the month actually spelled out. I've just realised reading this post that you guys put the month first.... we put day/month/year.

I was about to say the 6th month is long gone down this end of the planet ;-) then I realised the date after that one is in the 15th month... and we only have 12 ;-) That was when I remembered you guys format the date different.

It's funny, but it actually takes quite a bit to stop and rearrange things, and I wondered how many other deadlines I've mucked up now! :-(

So the red / green are due 6 Nov? and the blues are in January?

kluedesigns 10-01-2009 11:54 AM

thank you, blue chick, for pointing that out - i knew in the back of my mind that most of the world does date first then month.

the red/green is due the 6th of november and the blue/white is due the 11th of january.

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 12:00 PM

I feel like a bit of an idiot actually.... it's funny just how confusing it is when they're backwards.... how much brain power it takes to stop and swap them around. Dates are something you read without thinking, I guess.

Mind you.... I have only just got up and only have one cup of coffee in my bloodstream so far! LOL

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 12:11 PM

And now that I've realised the blue deadline is next year, and not November, what the hell... put me down for another block please! :-)

I don't mind which, just no circles. I was going to post the blues with the red and greens, but seeing as there's so much time between now and then, I'll do another set and post near the due date. Did I mention blue is my favourite colour. :D

kluedesigns 10-01-2009 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
sounds great blue, i'll put you down for J2 it isn't too hard.

kluedesigns 10-01-2009 12:21 PM

here's the newest taken blue block list

blue, gold, white DJ Block Swap in the spirit of winter due 11th of January, 2010

Taken list by block

1. A6 = montanaquilter
2. A8 = icandothat
3. B4 = sandpat
4. B6 = gwen
5. B13 = icandothat
6. C1 = bluechicken
7. C3 = montanaquilting
8. C12 = jrsay
9. C13 = Rhonda
10. D6 = sharonb
11. D10 = rhonda
12. D13 = sharonb
13. E1 = kosmos
14. E3 = esq
15. F2 = klue
16. F3 = ducky
17. G4 = wvdek
18. H4 = tuesy
19. H13 = orchid
20. I1 = suzic
21. I2 = orchid
22. I8 = wvdek
23. J4 = orchid
24. K12 = bluechicken
25. L1 = klue
26. M10 = tuesy
27. M12 = norbanaquilts

BlueChicken 10-01-2009 12:23 PM

ohhhhhhh.... that's purty!

Thank you!

kluedesigns 10-01-2009 01:41 PM

i've posted the new DJ Spirit of Winter swap.

here's a link to that thread.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/l...62.page#543591

sandpat 10-01-2009 03:57 PM

Klue..got my block info...thank you! Now..off to join in on the mayhem on the new thread!