Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Alternate Sheet (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-alternate-sheet-t293252.html)

BrendaK 12-11-2017 08:31 PM

Thank you, Verna. I thought that I had done something wrong and really messed up the site on my end. BrendaK

Crispy_Frog 12-11-2017 08:44 PM

I'll add a picture of my secret pal treasures received from Verna. A wonderful Christmas panel, fabulous white-on-white fabric that I've been needing, delicately crafted Christmas ornaments and a leather embroidered mirror case all made by Verna! I also got a Queen Diva quilt applique pattern with a Quilt Dive button I can wear. Plus a fast snack treat recipe to enjoy.

Crispy_Frog 12-11-2017 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying to load a picture.

verna2197 12-11-2017 11:29 PM

Glad you like everything. Think I forgot to tell you that you need to use a good quality saltine cracker with the recipe

CarolinePaj 12-12-2017 01:46 AM

Okay Sweetie,

Thank you for letting me know!

Hugs

Caroline

Gaijin 12-12-2017 07:02 AM

Received my package!

1 Attachment(s)
Finally! Thank you so much Verna for helping us resolve our posting dilemma! I received my swap package a few days ago from Crispy_Frog and it is much appreciated! She sent me: a kit for making 6 lovely pot holders, socks, thread, fruit and vegetable squares, sew-on embellishment charms, a hefty seam ripper, cutter blades, sewing themed nail file, sewing themed band aids, Dory pocket tissues, a special screw driver, a pencil or tool case, and some lovely dark blue fabric! I love it all!

Many thanks!

Deborah

Gaijin 12-12-2017 07:06 AM

Just a hint for my swap partner! I haven't mailed yet, but since distance is not a problem, your package should arrive fairly quickly! Since it's December, trying to make your package a little extra special!
I have swapped with you before and I know you are active in your quilt community and love shop hops!

Gaijin

ThereseS 12-12-2017 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got the most a package of goodies from BrendaK! Thank you Brenda! A wonderful day brightener full of holiday cheer (Christmas in a box)! I love the jingle bells that were included in the package. So many projects and cool quilting tools too.

Thank you Crispy_Frog for helping to get the picture to a manageable size to upload.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]585254[/ATTACH]

Belfrybat 12-12-2017 05:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I PMed Irene C to see if she'd received the package. Apparently she replied on the old thread which none of us can read. Here is a pic of what I sent:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]585255[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]585256[/ATTACH]

Irene C. 12-12-2017 06:23 PM

Thank you Brigit aka Belfrybat for posting the photos for me.
As you can see everyone, I received a wonderful package. I've already put a ceramic Santa on the table runner, it is lovely I love it. My favorite color is purple, she hooked me up with a lovely charm pack and 3 more pieces of purple fabric. The applique pattern on the button photo is a door cover, I'm going to try to make this for the Spring. Can't wait to use the binding tool and acrylic template, I love small scissors....as I tend to misplace mine. I keep looking at the Amish designs book, it is a wonderful book. Last but not least the snack mix with the spice mix....yum.
Thank you Brigit! Merry Christmas All!