Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Alternate Sheet (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-alternate-sheet-t293252.html)

verna2197 12-12-2017 08:43 PM

Just a reminder to everyone, I will be out of commision for a few days starting tomorrow the 13th. Going into the hospital, taking my iPad with me but don't know if I will feel like getting on it. So if anything comes up and you need to get ahold of me go ahead and contact me, my Dh will be checking in for me and letting me know what is going on. I don't really know how long I will be there they say from 1 day to 3 days. So don't know will let everyone know how the surgery went.

Thanks you all are an awesome bunch of people and I really love this swap

Verna

Crispy_Frog 12-12-2017 09:14 PM

Thank you, Verna! Wishing for your swift recovery! I also just want to thank everyone here on our special December swap for participating during such a busy season. I just didn't want to go through quilting notions withdrawal this month! Not only that, I want to thank everyone for paying the high postage amounts! I know that adds a lot to the secret pal budget. You're all a great team to play with! I hope to see everyone in the New Year!

Texastam 12-12-2017 09:17 PM

My SP package went out today heading West of me. I hope she enjoys it! I had a blast putting it together for her!

Crispy_Frog 12-12-2017 09:19 PM

ThereseS--- If you don't mind me saying...you need a profile picture! ��

Texastam 12-13-2017 11:22 AM

Just wanted to say these packages are just wonderful I have seen so far! You are some lucky ladies! I have had fun looking at all the pictures to see what you all have received....how fun!

catjo 12-13-2017 06:35 PM

My package went out today. They say you will get it Saturday, so you can't be too far from me. It is going West of me and a little up I guess you could say. I have never had this person before and I had a lot fun putting her package together. One thing I wanted to get her I looked at several stores and couldn't find it, so I couldn't send her her favorite drink.

marietta 12-13-2017 06:49 PM

Mailed my package out today also Going West. Hope you find everything to your liking. Wished I could have shopped more, but with having the colonoscopy, a day later getting the flu and several days of fone tag and going round and round trying to schedule this shot for my back It's been crazy!!!

Your fav thing is doing something with your hands, No pets, I've visited your state when BIL was in the Navy, You wanted something handmade.

Crispy_Frog 12-14-2017 09:54 AM

I like to see the little "stocking stuffers" that get put in the packages. Handy notions for the quilt room, purse and otherwise. All the packages have personality plus!

hav4boys 12-14-2017 02:30 PM

I could be Marietta's secret pal. Time will tell.

catjo 12-14-2017 04:47 PM

Marietta, I can relate to the phone tag. I have been trying to get my pain pump surgery scheduled now for a month. All that has to be done is the pre-authorization and the doctors office can't seem to get it to my insurance. So much for the doctor telling me would get it done by the end of the year. I can't see that happening. I think I could of walked the papers there by now. Good Luck getting yours scheduled, it is frustrating.